Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
320
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,283

Baltar's Planet Of Exile

Summary:

Baltar has been left on a planet of his exile. Can he find a way to leave it?

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

It was a dark night on the planet that Baltar was exiled on, He looked outside the house that he has created. He looked up at the stars He built the house out of the stuff that the colonial fleet has left him with, using the tools given him. It wasn't a easy job doing so, but he needed a place to live, even if he have to built it himself. It took him many hours to built it, but he has manage to finish it before nightfall. He has also built a storage hut, since he need to keep some of the stuff left to him by the colonial fleet. The colonial fleet may be far away from his new home world, right now. It was getting darker outside. He closed the door. There was only one room in his new house. It has to be simple, if he is going to stay on this planet for the near future. He walked to the matress laying down at the back of the house. He was feeling very sleepy. He knew that he will need to get some sleep, if he's going to farm his land of exile. So, he laid down on the matress and fell asleep.

Inside a basestar near Baltar's planet of exile, Lucifer heard the S.O.S. signal from the nearby planet.

"We heard a coded S.O.S. signal from a nearby planet," reported the metal warrior.

"Can you tell me where it came from?" asked Lucifer.

"We believe that the source of the S.O.S. signal could be reached in a few days," answered the metal warrior. So Lucifer thought about what to do next for a while. Then he ordered the metal warrior to get the basestar to the nearby planet.

"By your command," said the metal warrior, as he went to do as he was ordered. The end, for now.