Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,245
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
1,167

Life Changes

Summary:

Danny is with Mac who treats him bad, Don and Aiden realize this, and decided to take Danny in with them.

Scroll down to see story!

Work Text:

Everyone from CSI: C

 

 

 

 

 

            Don looked over to Aiden who was working on trace evidence as they waited for Danny and Mac to finish their ÒtalkÓ, but really he was probably just smacking Danny around telling him that heÕs an idiot and saying that he knows better than to make Mac mad. Aiden noticed his look and knew what was on Don mind, that it was time for Danny to leave Mac and live with them. They both had first noticed Macs Brutality when they were walking down the hall talking when they heard Mac angry voice, they snuck in and saw that he was yelling at Danny and had him shoved up against the lockers. That was a month ago when Danny had killed that cop, officer Minhas, and it just went further down hill from there. Don finally looked away and sighed.

Danny came out five minutes later, with his glasses off, and his eyes were puffy and red. Aiden glanced up and saw and just looked over to Don who noticed too and nodded, Don nodded back and stood up from the stool he had been sitting on and opened the door and left, trailing Danny. Don followed Danny out the door of the crime lab and a few blocks to SullivanÕs, a bar which the team goes to constantly to get beer and to play pool. Don waited outside a few moments before entering, he saw Danny at the back of the bar in a darkened booth nursing a beer. Don ordered one for himself and went over the booth Danny was at.

Don sat down and said a quite greeting, taking a drink of his beer. Danny just sighed and looked down and his fidgeting hands. Don sighed as well and said ÒYou know that you can do better than Mac, you donÕt have to stay with..Ó he was cut off when Danny says ÒI know, but Mac only does it because IÕm always messing up.Ó Don came back ÒYour not doing wrong, Mac just trying to control you, believe me, he did this to his wife Claire.Ó Danny finally looked up, eyes wide. ÒReally when I first saw her she looked happy to be with Mac.Ó Ò Yeah, probably because he told her to keep her mouth shut, but the few times I saw them without them knowing I saw the fear in her eyes.Ó Ò So you came here to tell me that.Ó Danny asked as he noticed the door open and saw that it was Aiden. Don turned around and waved her over. She smiled at the bartender Jamie to get her the usual. She came up to the men and gave a half smile and sat down next to Danny.

Jamie came over to their booth and gave Aiden her beer and walked off. ThatÕs when Don started Ò Me and Aiden noticed Mac was treating you bad awhile ago after the Minhas shootingÓ Ò and ever since we have been wanting you to move in with us.Ó Aiden jumped in DonÕs sentence. Danny stared at them, not believing that they would really want him a screw up to live with them. ÒAll weÕre asking is that you think about it, and when or what you decide it fine with us.Ó Don said as he downed the rest of his beer waved Jamie that he needed the check. Danny nodded and gave them a smile. And they left.

The next day Danny supposedly got in trouble again when he got in to a minor fight with one of the suspects. Again Mac took him in to his office. Don and Aiden waited by the door and listened in on the conversation, they heard mostly yelling, not surprising, but then a loud slap, thatÕs when Don lost it and smashed into MacÕs office and saw Danny partially on the floor and Mac looking as mad as he had ever been. Mac walked out of the office saying nothing. Don was going to run after him and show him what it like, but instead he went over to help Danny up, who said ÒI donÕt want to be with him no more.Ó

When Danny got home that night Mac was asleep in their bed, so he just went to the couch. In the morning Danny woke up and got off the couch and put on his glasses to see that it was only 7:00 AM. He went to the bathroom and showered, and when he came out of the bathroom he saw that Mac had already left for work. Deciding that this was the perfect time to pack up his stuff and leave. Once that was complete, he called Don and said that he wanted to move in with him and Aiden. Don came over with his car and he and Danny put his boxes and bags of his in DonÕs car and they left for Don and AidenÕs apartment in Chelsea.

Once everything was in ÒtheirÓ apartment Don helped Danny set up his new room, which wasnÕt hard because Danny didnÕt have much other than his laptop, pictures, trophies of his time in baseball, his iPod, DVDs, clothes, and guitar. Don shook his head and pushed Danny out the door to buy more things.

When they got back Aiden was their cooking dinner, she said Ò Your room looks great, IÕm so happy you moved in with us, but what about Mac, heÕs going to blow when he finds out you moved out.Ó Ò I know.Ó Danny replied sighing. Don came in Ò I know he will, and heÕll probably come after you, but heÕll have to come through us before he can ever get close to you.Ó

The next day Danny had to go to work, and Mac was probably waiting for him, but Danny was so happy he totally forgot about Mac. He was almost done with his shift, only and hour away, and he had just finished up a case. Danny left the lab and got in to the elevator to go down to file storage to put away the case file he had just finished. When he walked in someone grabbed him and Danny knew that it had to be Mac because of body structure and the muscle, dropping the folder, Danny tried to get him off, but MacÕs Marine training kicked in and Danny was pushed down to the floor with Mac jumping on top of him. ThatÕs when one of the Lab Techs walked in and jumped at the sight and grabbed her phone call Don. Luckily Don was at the lab and came as quickly as he could. By this time Mac was beating Danny up, and Don ran over and hit Mac over his head and he feel to the ground next to Danny unconscious. Don quickly handcuffed him to the nearest pipe and pulled out his phone to call for an ambulance while, checking over Danny.

Three weeks later: Mac was in jail for assault to an officer, and Danny, Don and Aiden were in their apartment sitting on the couch watching their favorite show CSI: Miami, except Danny he was thinking about how his life has changed ever since the Minhas shooting, about Mac, about everything, but he was glad that everything worked out perfectly for him.