Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
330
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,207

Untitled - for the Tiva s on the forum

Summary:

Taking a very small leaf out of Xanthe's book I present the birth of Tiva (or not)

Work Text:

 

Untitled - for the Tiva s on the forum
by Annie

Tony grunted as Ziva snaked her long, sinewy fingers around his waist and pulled him against her body, bumping their groins together suggestively. Her hands slithered sinuously up to his shoulders to pull him down into a hard, passionate kiss.

“Oh my god!” a voice Tony recognized squealed from the doorway. “I just knew you guys were going to get together. I told Gibbs, I told McGee, I told Ducky, I told Jimmy… Oh, I told everyone. Even Vance. I told everyone! I would have told Director Sheppard and Kate except they're dead.”

Tony turned and gave Abby a sickly grin. “Thanks, Abs,” he muttered, “for breaking the news. I mean, it’s even news to me.”

“Thank you, Abby,” Ziva added, “now we don’t need to send out invitations to our nuptials, do we, my little hairy butt?’ She reeled Tony in for another open-mouthed kiss.

“Oh you guys are just so cute together. You’re like Brangelina. Oh, oh!” Abby hopped up and down on her black stockinged legs. “I’ve got the perfect name for you two. Tova!”

Ziva frowned and fiddled with the knife at her waistband.

“Right, right, you’re right, Ziva. Not good. Okay,” Abby smiled joyfully, “how about ‘Tiva’?”

“DiNozzo!”

Tony jumped guiltily as Gibbs’ voice resounded in his head. Blinking his eyes open warily, he looked around and realized the break room had become a very luxurious hotel room and he was reclining in a very comfortable king size bed. Water was running somewhere off to his right and he rolled off the bed to his feet, walking across and opening the door from where he thought the sound was coming.

It was a huge bathroom, and as he entered, the shower door slid open and Gibbs looked out at him wearing a smile and a hard on. “Well,” Gibbs said, giving Tony a slow come hither smile,” it was your idea to get the honeymoon suite. You gonna join me or just watch?”

 

End (bwahahaha)