Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
285
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,330

Secret Cookie Rendezvous

Summary:

What is Don's dark secret?

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, and places - are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

***

He looked around furtively making sure no one could see. He snuck out into the deserted hallway and proceeded on into a less used deserted alcove. He waited tapping his foot impatiently as he waited.

"Come on hurry up. Get here already." He heard a noise, turned and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"You know if Danny or Mac catches us I'm dead?"

"Well, it's their fault they drove me to it by cutting me off cold turkey. It's not fair. That's why I had to resort to these extremes to get what I want. Besides I'm off the clock."

"That doesn't mean you have to get me involved."

"Come on just tell me you got it?"

"Yeah, I got it but don't you have something for me?"

"Yeah, here ya go," he tosses something.

"Thanks, nice doing business with you," hands over a bag of something as leaving.

He huddled further into a darken corner of the alcove. With his back against the wall he sank down to the floor cradling his prize. Upon opening the package and smelling it's contents a sigh of contentment escaped.

Yeah, Don thought as he bit into his first cookie in two weeks. He pulled out a bottle of milk and figured out that trading a pair of Mac and Danny's underwear to Lindsay for a box each of chocolate chip and snickerdoodle cookies was worth it.