Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-01-25
Words:
886
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,536

Zen Wolf in a New World

Summary:

Oz finds himself in a new world with a different kind of werewolf. FFA response.

Chapter 1: Zen Wolf in a New World

Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 What you read is what you get. This is all I'll be writing for this one; it's done, finished, the end but if you'd like to adopt this and add on just let me know.

Chapter Text

The full moon rose and a moment later a howl rent the air.

Oz, Daniel Osbourne, werewolf, and all around Zen guy gave control over to the wolf mind and allowed himself to sink deeper within his mind. Though he did keep one 'eye' on the wolf in control. While he could now control his change and mentally leash his wolf when needed there was no reason to give the wolf full control and not be able to react in time should something unexpected happen.

With a sigh born of those who have lived and fought on the hellmouth he saw the portal a second too late. Like a trap waiting to be sprung it popped fully formed directly in front of him. There was no chance to stop the wolf who was already in full run, even if he were to take control.

Disoriented for what felt like a brief second and forever he came out the other side. There was quiet but for the rustle of the wind through leaves through the trees around him. The scent of wolves, werewolves, on the air had the wolf turning in a crouch. Growls broke the silence, coming from the wolves, a small part of his occupied mind pointed out that they were huge and looked more wolf-like than his own wolf form, in front of him.

A louder, commanding growl sounded from behind the others and they parted, letting through a honey brown wolf the size of a small pony. Oddly a women walked beside him, though considering she had a weapon pointed at him, maybe it wasn't such an odd thing. Reminded him of Buffy.

"What the hell is going on here?", Gun woman shouted. She must have been high in the pack as the more submissive wolves lowered themselves onto their bellies and whined.

Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to push the wolf back, to shift. With a shudder and a gasp he was a panting human on all fours. He saw the woman take a more aggressive, if shocked, stance as he pushed himself to his feet.

"Yo."

All that greeted him was silence.

End