Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
580
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,489

Community Service

Summary:

Tony, Gibbs, and Community service. A response to PEJA's 15 minute challenge.

Work Text:

 

Community Service


Author: Vampirezdarkgurl


Summary: Tony, Gibbs, and community service. A response to PEJA's 15 minute challenge.


Pairing: Gibbs/Tony


Rating: PG


Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters associated with NCIS and I don't make any money from the writing of this story.


Link to challenge: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php?action=respond&chalid=468




“Community service? Please tell me you're joking, Madam Director.” Tony DiNozzo begged while looking at the red-headed woman sitting behind her desk with a scowl on her face.


“No, I'm not, Mr. DiNozzo. What you and Jethro were doing was not only against regulations of NCIS, but you took the risk of getting caught by anyone that could see you. You should be lucky that that poor woman didn't have a heart attack from what she saw.”


“Jen, that woman is always sticking her nose in other peoples business. She wouldn't have seen what Tony and I were doing if she wasn't peeking over my fence at ten o'clock at night.”


“She said she heard groans and thought that you were hurt, Jethro. Can you really hold that against her. Besides she's 75 years old. I doubt she'd be peeking over fences just to get her neighbors in trouble. You should be glad she isn't pressing charges against you for lewd actions in public.”


“That woman was always peeking over the fence when I was arguing with one of my exes. She's nosy and can't mind her own business.”


“Jethro, honestly. Just because you've found the pleasures of male flesh now and have given up on women, don't try and blame little old ladies for calling the cops when you do something like you and Mr. DiNozzo did.”


“Fine. When and where do we have to go for it.” Gibbs asked with a scowl and he crossed his arms over his chest.


“DiNozzo will be going to the homeless shelter down the street from Bethesda and you, Gibbs, will be helping your neighbor fix the flowers she trampled while trying to check on you.” Jen said while trying to cover up a grin.


“So...are we going to be in trouble for being together?” Tony asked after they stood in silence for almost a full minute.


“I'll address that later when I decide what to do. Until then you two are dismissed.” She said waving her hand at the door.


Quickly making their way out of the office, Tony looked at Gibbs and said, “So she's a nosy neighbor huh?”


“Very. She was always looking out her window at my house when one of my exes and I was arguing. That's why I built the fence. Kind of stupid of me to think that that would have kept her out of my business.”


“Maybe we should try to give her a heart attack then. Same place and time tonight?” Tony asked with a wicked grin.


Chucking, Gibbs said, “Definitely.”




Meanwhile, beside Gibbs' house, Mrs. Meriwether, the 75 year old retired nurse, sat in her easy chair polishing the pair of binoculars she used to watch Gibbs with. Because if she couldn't have him, she'd sure ruin any relationship he had.


****END STORY****

AN: This was done quickly, so if it isn't funny or anything I'm sorry. I've never done 15 minute fics before because I'm one that likes to plan out and think of the story before I write it.

Anyway thanks if you've read this far. : )