Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-06-05
Words:
4,773
Chapters:
6/6
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,916

Emma's Secret

Summary:

Summary: Emma has a secret

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Gen. X
Sean/Emma, Ensemble
Dedicated To: My own beloved Precious, Cindy
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Het
Disclaimer: Sean "Banshee" Cassidy, Emma "White Queen" Frost, all other characters mentioned within, and Generation X are © & TM Marvel comics, not the author, and are used without permission. Everything else is © & TM the author. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Note: It took me 10 years to finish this after getting hung up after Chapter 4, but here, finally, it is!

Chapter Text

Emma's Secret
by Pirate Turner

 

Chapter One

She held her close that night and listened to her deep, contented purr. A gentle hand caressed her silky fur, stroking her back again and again, as their bodies kept one another warm. They snuggled closer as the night grew darker and colder, and both tried desperately to fall asleep. Her arms around the little figure were warm and gentle, wrapping her in the safe confines of a loving embrace. Her lips brushed gently against the top of her head, and Emma Frost quietly whispered. "This'll just be our secret. Always, just our secret. No one needs to know that the great Emma Frost is not truly the so-called Frost Queen."

Her only answer was the continuation of the purr and a very soft kneading in her side. Emma ignored the occasional sharp pains and let her eyes drift shut. "Good night, little one."

Just then, a loud banging came at the headmistress' door. "Em! I knae ye're in there! I can hear ye talkin' tae some one!"

Two pairs of eyes flew open, and before Emma could react, the door had been flung open and the lights suddenly flipped on. Emma blinked against the sudden brightness. "By the Saints! Em! I'm sorry!"

It only took two seconds before Emma Grace Frost was on her feet, her blue eyes glaring angrily at the befuddled and embarrassed Irish man. "How dare you intrude into my private chambers, Sean Cassidy! Especially at *this* time of the night!" the White Queen practically spat.

Sean's cheeks were already as red as fire. "I'm sorry, Em. I really am. But... But I heard ye talkin' tae someone!"

"Look around you, Sean! Do you see anyone in here?!" Emma demanded. Slowly, Sean shook his head from side to side, and she breathed a silent sigh of relief. "And even if I had had someone in here with me, Sean Cassidy, that does *not* give you the right to come barging into my *private* bedchambers like a bear!"

"But... But... But..." Sean stammered.

"OUT!" she shouted, her anger growing with each passing second. She raised an arm and pointed straight towards the door. "OUT!" she repeated in the same authoritative tone a dog trainer would have used on a disobedient pooch. "OUT!" she roared a third time before Sean finally managed to escape.

 She let her arm drop to her side and stood there a moment, collecting herself and doing her best to calm her anger. She would deal with him in the morning. She then headed over to the doorway and peeked out, taking a quick scan of the estate. For as far as she could see, everything was empty, dark, and quiet, and Emma shut and locked her door, muttering under her breath the entire while. "That accursed Irish man! I swear, some day he is going to push me too far! I thought I had locked the door, any way!"

She turned back to her bed and stopped in her tracks. A slow smile spread over her lips, and a very soft laugh escaped her mouth. There, on a canopy bed of white satin sheets, a large, fluffy, white Persian queen had returned to stretch out to her full length and was kneading happily away, milking the sheets for all they were worth.

Still smiling, Emma shook her head slowly from side to side, turned off her light, and made her way through the darkness back to her bed. Once lying down, she reached out with gentle, motherly arms and brought the cat back up to her, snuggling down with her and pulling the covers up over them, "Just like I said, Precious. This will always be our little secret."

 

To Be Continued . . .