Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
305
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
966

The Third Side

Summary:

Summary: There's a third side to every triangle.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

The Third Side
by Omega

I'm really happy right now. I don't even need to drink in order to convince myself of that. Jim and Spock have taken the plunge. It's about damn time those two woke up. I swear, I have never known two more stubborn sons of bitches than those two. You'd think that they were afraid of-- well, they *were* afraid of love. Hell, they still are, but at least they can be afraid together now. If the noises coming out of their quarters are any indication, I don't think they'll have time to be afraid for quite a while.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. I've never seen two people love each other the way those two do. It's so concrete that it's almost a tangible thing. You can see it when they speak to one another, look at one another, or just think about one another. Jim, well, he was always protective of Spock. Always making sure no one would bruise him too badly. Spock was protective of Jim, in his own way. It got to the point where he grew almost  angry whenever Jim placed himself in danger. Can't blame him for that cuz I  get pissed whenever that happens too.

God, I love both of them so much. And I'm so glad they finally got together. It's too bad that Uhura and I can't continue with the plans we'd been making. It sure would've been fun to see what would've happened if we'd shoved their heads together on the bridge. Hmm, that reminds me. Christmas is coming up. I'm sure we can conveniently find some mistletoe on this ship.

Hot damn, I'm so happy. Jim, Spock, live long and prosper, live happily ever after, you know, whatever wording you want. You deserve it.

L. McCoy, M.D.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Omega.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.