Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
402
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,436

Never a Spare Moment

Summary:

Summary:  Blair is in a rush

Work Text:



Never a Spare Moment
by Peja

 

Murmuring under his breath "I'm late, I'm late..." Blair raced through the house, grabbing up books, glasses...wrist weights and a tiny angel figurine Naomi had presented him with on her last breeze through. He suddenly stopped mid step and whirled around. "Laptop...Laptop."

Jim moved across the room with a panther's grace, halting Blair dervish twirl by curling his fingers gently around his lover's forearm.

Blair scowled up at him, questioningly.

A lazy grin tugged Jim's full lips and he slid his hand through Blair's hair, drawing the frantic man in for a tender, questing kiss. "You're making me dizzy," he said finally, after breaking the kiss, but only by a breath, his lips teasing Blair's with his words. "What's the rush?"

Reminded that he was expected somewhere else, Blair made to check his watch but Jim halted the movement. Gently he eased Blair's hands behind his back and caught his wrists in one large hand.

"Jim, come on..."

"Where you going, Blair?"

Knowing he was not going anywhere until Jim was satisfied, Blair sighed. "Well...Simon asked if I would have some time this evening...I promised him I would help him with a locked down computer.  I..."

"And for that you need angels and wrist weights?"

"Angels?" Blair scowled. "Weights? I don't..."

"Blair....Sweetheart,  you've been running around scooping up anything and everything that catches your eye. Why the panic?"

Blair blushed. "I..." he plastered himself against Jim's chest. "I need to hurry and get back," he breathed.

"Oh?" Jim's hold released on Blair's wrists and he smiled as the other man's arms curled around his waist and up his back. "Why's that?"

Blair's eyes dances with mischief and he said, "Kuma Satra."  His raised up to whisper against Jim's lips, "I want to get back and try a new position I found on my favorite tough guy sex toy."

Blair gasped softly as he was suddenly swept off his feet and held high against Jim's chest. "Hey..."

"Forget Simon, baby," Jim silenced whatever protest he might have made with a soul-capturing kiss.

When Blair could think again he was being lowered onto their bed and Jim was worshiping him with his lips. He uttered a passionate sigh and promptly forgot everything but the man driving him out of his sensual mind.

Jim would smooth things over with Simon in the morning.  He always did.

end