Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-05-30
Words:
5,852
Chapters:
10/10
Comments:
2
Kudos:
10
Hits:
3,713

Jones Ianto Jones - Watcher

Summary:

Summary:  Faith needs a watcher and she finds one and seeks him out in, Cardiff!!!!!!

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Rating: PG at the moment
Pairing:  Janto
Spoilers: All of Torchwood, Buffy and Angel
Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Torchwood, Buffy or Angel. I wish.
Feedback. Would appreciate it but just hope you enjoy the story
N/B  Kate this is your fault and you saying that I might as well post the start of the stories that we talked about or we will forget them.   You just want to read em LOL.

Chapter Text

Jones, Ianto Jones - Watcher
by Wereleopard

 
Faith stood in the shadows watching the young man.   She knew that he had no idea about being a watcher but she needed someone and maybe, together they could find there way through this.  She knew it was a huge leap but this was her last choice and as soon as she read about his father something called out to her.  This was meant to be.

Ianto Jones was meant to be her watcher, she could feel it.

XXXXX

Ianto left the tourist information bureau, he had the odd feeling that he was being watched.  It was the same one he had been having for the last week but no matter what he did he couldn’t find anyone.  In his job he didn’t take things at face value, if something felt off then it probably was.

It was late at night and he had been working late.  Actually working late with the rest of Torchwood.  The rift had thrown a lot at them and they were all tired.  He needed to get something to eat.  So here he was heading to buy food.

XXXXX

Something was definitely off about Ianto’s situation. There was more to that story and she would find it out.  She watched as Ianto stopped and looked around, he knew he was being watched.  Faith grinned, that was something they definitely work on.  He was aware of things around him.

The smile faded as she noticed that she wasn’t the only one following him.  A vampire.

“Sorry, you can’t have my watcher.”  Faith muttered and moved out of her hiding place.

XXXXX

Ianto’s breath caught in his chest as he was dragged into an alleyway and there in front of him was, well, a vampire..

One moment he was about to be bitten and the next he was sitting in a puddle staring up at a striking young woman kicking the vampire’s arse.

She pulled out a stake and the vampire was a pile of dust, quick and easy.

“Newbie,” she muttered before moving away.  “Are you ok?”  Faith asked holding out her hand.

Ianto took hold of it and she pulled him up easily.

“I’m fine, thank you.”  Ianto said politely studying her.

“I’m Faith.”

“Hello Faith, I’m Ianto.”

“Ianto Jones, I know.”  Faith knew that this could be a huge mistake.

Ianto moved away from her.  “How do you know my name?”

“I found out about your father and traced you.”

“My father, why did you want to find out about him he was a tailor?”

“He was more than that, or he was before.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”  Ianto was starting to get annoyed.

“He was a watcher and I need one.”

“I’m sorry but I am not into voyeurism.”  

Faith laughed.  “You have a quick and wicked sense of humour.  Working with you should be good.”

“Work with?  Will you tell me what is going on or I am leaving?”  Ianto couldn’t believe he was still standing there as it was.

“I’m a vampire slayer and I need a watcher.  I need you Ianto Jones.”

“Ok this isn’t funny.”  Ianto muttered.

“I’m not joking, speak to your mother.”  Faith slowly reached into her pocket and took out pen and paper, she started to write.  “This is my cell number and my hotel and room number.  I’ll be waiting.”  Faith walked away but before she left the alleyway she turned back to him.  “But, I won’t wait long.  If you don’t come to find me, I will be back to find you.”

Ianto stood there frozen to the spot.  Once she was out of sight he pulled out his phone.

“Hi mum, yes I need to talk to you urgently.  I’ll be around in a minute.”  Ianto put the phone in his pocket.  “A vampire slayer?  A watcher?  What the hell is going on?”

 

 
end part 1
TBC