Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
532
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
967

Plot Bunny

Summary:

The bunny plotted and plotted until he could plot no more, Blair Sandburg didn't stand a chance.

Work Text:

Plot Bunny
by Purry
 
The bunny plotted and plotted until he could plot no more, Blair Sandburg didn't stand a chance. He put all his trust in Peter but the rabbit couldn't be trusted. Just ask his sisters, Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail... Always disobeying his Mother, stealing from Mr. McGregor's garden.. It was well known in the forest that Peter was an addict... His bunny nose twitched in withdrawal if he didn't get his fix of vegetables. He was also an exhibitionist. Streaking around without his jacket and shoes. Such displays earned him whippings with a switch, but he just couldn't get that veggie monkey off his back.

So when Blair decided to plant a garden of carrots, he was just asking for trouble from that waskley wabbit.

 

Weeks later....

To be assured Sandburg would no longer interfere, Peter hopped up into the back of Blair's Volvo and started nibbling away at the carefully packed parachute that was to be Sandburg's life line back to earth when he went on his first solo dive.

A snickering sound was made as the Volvo drove away from Prospect.

Later that day....

Peter patted his belly after his evening snack and contemplated a vacation to see his cousin Br'er. Peter had heard that Br'er was having a bit of trouble with a couple yaw hos and figured he'd go down and see what he could do to help out.

Next day....

The fox and wolf found a parachute lying on the ground, it had a lot of holes in it.

The End!
or is it?
 
Blair was roused from his nightmare by his own scream. His roommate and blessed protector Jim Ellison ran into the small bedroom gun ready.
 
"Chief, you OK?" Jim asked as he laid his gun on the nightstand, when he realized there was no threat to hie Guide.
 
He was also pleased with himself that he had managed to hold on to said gun as he made his mad dash down the steps from his loft bedroom. It was no secret that Major Crimes lead detective had butter fingers where his gun was concerned.
 
"Uh, yeah, Jim. I'm alright. Just a dream," Blair replied with tremors in his voice.
 
"Want to talk about it, Chief?"
 
"No, I'm OK, now. Just a silly dream. No problemo," Blair said, trying to sound brave.
 
"Well, if you're sure you're OK," Jim question again.
 
"I'm good, Big Guy. Now go back to bed, I'm sorry I woke you."
 
"That's OK. Well, goodnight, Chief."
 
Jim started to close the bedroom door behind him, when he heard Blair's tentative, Jim.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Uh.. Nothing..."
 
"Chief?"
 
"Good night, Jim."
 
"Night, Chief."
 
Jim left and when back to bed.
 
Blair layed awake starring at the hollow chocolate bunny that sat on his desk. It taunted him, sending chills down his spine. After hours of contemplation, Blair finally made a decision. Getting out of bed he went over to the chocolate confection and bit it's head off.
 
Satisfied, Blair returned to bed. The danger had been eliminated, no more silly dreams about rabbits. All because he did not want to eat a chocolate Easter bunny.
Sleep pulled at the young guide.
 
~~~~
 
Soon, very soon...the headless rabbit waited.
 
~~~~
 
Sweet dreams or bitter?
 
The End!
 
 
Happy Easter!!!!