Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
247
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,594

Death wish

Summary:

Frank and Julian are alone in the mansion when Julian loses control.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Author: TouretteTitel: DeathwishDisclaimer: I don't own Kindred: The Embraced and I don't make any money with this.Warnings: angst, darkSummery: Frank and Julian are alone in the mansion and Julian loses the control over his beast.Pairings: Julian/FrankNotes: This is the first time that I tried something like this I hope that you will like it.Every time they are alone Frank thinks that it will be the last time. They are only alone at times when everybody else doesn't want to be around Julian because they think that he is going to blow up.But Frank can't go away. Every time something like this happens he trys. But he doesn't succeed. Julian is like a wild beast at times like this and forgets that Frank is a mortal who he can break without problems. He doesn't control himself at times like this he is losing his cool and they don't make love, they fuck. Somthing which Frank craves after beeing touched like he would break after the littlest touch of his lover.Soft careses turn to hard touches, soft holds turn to unbreakable holds. Slow, agonizing thrusts turn into hard, fast thrusts and then when Julian is nearing the end Frank can see the wild beast in his lovers eyes and doesn't know what it will do with him.He can see that it wants to blead him. Wants to bite him. Wants to break him. And Frank beginns to shudder in fear and lust.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Tourette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.