Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
470
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,051

Winchester's Family Made in blood

Summary:

Family had always been about blood to the Winchester’s John/Dean/Sam

The Winchester’s were a dangerous lot that cut a bloody path across the American landscape. They killed for family, they killed for blood.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Winchester ’s were a dangerous lot that cut a bloody path across the American landscape. They killed for family, they killed for blood.

The first time John Winchester killed for his sons was 1 month after his wife Mary died in a house fire. The Kansas Department of Child Welfare sent a case worker in to evaluate his competence as a parent. The old bitty that came to the motel they were staying at had steel wool grey hair pulled back in a sever bun so tight she a permanent surprised look on her face. She informed John that she would be taking his son’s and they would be put into the foster care system while he was evaluated by a state psychologist. John took his hunting knife slicing the woman from her neck to her pelvic bone. John picked up a crying 6 month old Sam from his bassinet, 4 year old Dean crawled up onto his lap. John stroked a bloody finger down Sam cheek. Dean’s eyes followed the movement then took his daddy’s bloody hand and licked all traces of blood from each finger.

The first time Dean Winchester killed was to save his brother Sam he was 14 years old. A greasy Elvis Presley want to be who ran the motel they were staying at tried to grab Sam. The bastard had Sam pinned against the ice machine and didn’t even see Dean coming up behind him. Dean slit the assholes throat from ear to ear. Blood splattered all over Sam, but a big grin split his face as he wrapped his thin arms around Dean’s neck. Sam giggled when Dean started to lick the blood from his face and neck. Dean picked him up and carried him back to their father John who praised Dean for protecting his brother and kissed both boys on the mouth. Dean and Sam both giggled because John’s scruffy beard tickled.

The first time Sam Winchester killed he was 12 years old. A waitress in a dingy truck stop diner just outside Omaha had eyed his dad like he was a Christmas turkey. Padded his chest, bend down far enough for even Dean to see her huge tits. She whispered that she had never had a threesome with a father and a son and Sam could even watch if he wanted. Sam growled his displeasure before stabbing the steak knife Dean had been using into her jugular. Blood sprayed out coating all 3 of them in crimson red. Dean grabbed his hand licking the blood away, John reached out pulling Sam across the table into a kiss., then he pulled Dean into equally passionate kiss.

The Winchester ’s were a dangerous lot that cut a bloody path across the American landscape. They killed for family, they killed for blood.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author krebsbach.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.