Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
272
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,623

comment fic response - water gun

Summary:

Prompt: from the comment fic comm - request by jrho -  NCIS, Gibbs/Abby, water gun

Work Text:

comment fic response - water gun
by hawk

 

"And, bang! You're dead, Dude!" Abby spun around, pointing the gun in front of her, legs spread, arms straight, sighting the length of the purple barrel.

"Abby!" Gibbs said, surprise in his voice, his hand hovering near his hip for a fleeting moment before moving to hang loosely at his side again.

Abby grinned as she pulled the trigger, squirting a stream of water over Gibbs' head, missing him by less than an inch. At Gibbs' scowl, Abby giggled. "You didn't really think I was going to shoot you -- did you, Gibbs?" she asked with a teasing smirk.

Gibbs took a step forward and Abby's eyes opened wide as she lowered the water gun. "Oh, I knew you wouldn't shoot that thing at me, Abby." He reached out and cupped her face in his hand. "You know what would happen later if you did -- don't you?"

Abby nodded solemnly and then grinned. "Is it too late to try again?" she asked saucily.

"You want a spanking that badly, little girl?" Gibbs growled as he crowded her body back against the lab bench behind her.

"Please," she whispered.

"Hey Abs!"

Tony's voice caught them both by surprise and Jethro took a step back, giving Abby the room she needed to turn around and start typing on her keyboard.

"Boss! Didn't know I'd find you here."

"Whatcha got, Tony?" Jethro growled as he turned to face his senior agent. He only half listened to Tony's answer as Abby reached back and tweaked his ass. His girl might just get that spanking earlier rather than later...

end