Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of expecting
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
201
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
2,021

Expecting

Summary:

Summary: Someone's preggers, and not a happy camper

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Expecting
By Scribe

The dark haired demi-god sat staring into the fire, hands wandering over swollen belly.  A flicker of discomfort passed over already tired features.  The other traveler looked up alertly, light glinting on shining blonde hair.  There was a sigh and the half-divinity said, "Don't panic.  It's just the baby kicking."

"Let me know when it becomes cramps.  It'd be just like you to pass it off as indigestion till the baby's head was crowning."

"I've PROMISED you I wouldn't do that, haven't I?"

"Gee, hormonal much?"

"My back hurts, my feet are swollen, and relieving myself is a balancing act.  I don't know which will make me happier--the baby, or the fact that I won't have to pee every five minutes.  If I ever find out who did this..."  The words stopped as the grumbler felt a familiar, possessive hand stroke the taut swell of belly.  Grim features relaxed in an almost reluctant smile.

"Shut up and come to bed.  It's my fault, but yours, too.  You just HAD to go swimming.  Next time maybe you'll listen when I say, 'Wait till I check the map, Herc.  There's supposed to be an enchanted spring around here.'"   

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: