Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
345
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,116

comment fic response - black lace garter

Summary:

Prompt: from the comment fic comm - request by havenward -  NCIS/author's choice (if any), Abby Scuito/author's choice, black lace garter

Work Text:

comment fic response - black lace garter
by hawk

There is was again, the tiniest hint of black lace. A flash here, a tantalizing glimpse there, and Tim was licking the drool from the corner of his lips -- again.

Abby lifted one foot to rest on the rung of the stool in front of her, leaning slightly forward, her skirt sliding up just an inch or so -- just enough to allow the black lace garter to flash at Tim again. She smiled, rolling her hips just the tiniest amount, feeling her short skirt brush the back of her thighs. A soft whisper of a sigh reached her ears and she schooled her face.

"Tim!" she said sternly. "Are you even paying attention to the case?" Yep, his gaze had been firmly glued to her long legs when she'd looked up. At the sound of his name, however, he looked up at her face, a deep red flush spreading over his skin.

"C-case?" he stammered, obviously flustered.

Abby sighed in mock irritation and switched legs, setting the one that she'd had propped up on the stool onto the floor and then lifting the other into place. With her leg in this position, her skirt rode up that much more and exposed the black lace garter fully. She could almost feel the magnetic allure of the item as she watched Tim struggle with keeping his gaze on her face. When she turned her head, facing her computer once again, she watched out of the corner of her eye as Tim looked down. His mouth fell open in surprise and she rolled her hips again before starting to recite the evidence in the recent case again.

She had to admit that Tim tried to keep his mind focused on the case, but he was really struggling. After a couple of minutes she put her leg down again and turned to find Tim staring at her. "So," she said, "want to go out after work?"

"Out?" Tim parroted.

Abby nodded. "Yeah -- dinner, drinks?" She smiled. "I'll even wear the garter."

Tim grinned.

 

end