Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
261
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,206

Beyond the stars

Summary:

Because I believe the first "mixed" marriage and the first vulcan-human kid were Priceless to the Federation´s News for YEARS.

Work Text:


Beyond the stars
by Spix

All the people at the embassy plus all the ones by the cameras, watching the news, are looking at the family. The journalist seems to be thinking so hard their thoughts should be vibrating in the air.

The young mother, blond and beautiful, has her hand on her son´s shoulder. She´s smiling what his mama calls the "try me and you will regret it"´s smile any mother in the galaxy shows when the ones she loves are in danger of any fashion.

The seemingly-ageless father, dark and tall, stands very near his family. He's not touching them, he´s not smiling... but he has a slighty menacing air and a protective attitude created by just one raised eyebrow. Again, mama calls it "the all father´s bodyguarding stare".

Jimmy´s only six and quite smart for his age, he knows his mama is right when she said he doesn't have to worry about the little boy that´s not older than himself facing so many people at once. She had looked very serious when she said the kid´s mama and papa will secure him just as he and his older bother are safely guarded.

Still, the first public appearance of the very first human-vulcan kid is something he needs to watch... even if he´s not so worried now, that kid is a son of the stars and anything related to them is Jimmy's most important business. After all, he will know people like him, maybe he will met even that kid when mama and papa let him go to the sky.

 

end