Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-08-28
Words:
544
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,586

Untitled Prov's

Summary:

Draco and Harry's intake on their relationship.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Draco's Prov

Chapter Text

I stand quietly beside you. You are too interested in everything going around you to notice me. When or if you do will it be in your normal way? As a friend notices another friend?
Or can I finally get my hopes up and have them come true? Or will my hopes falter and fall, leaving me stranded on this island of loneness?
I wonder do you even think of me as a friend or more. Or am I just someone who used to be your enemy but now you talk to almost daily. Even your friends call me a friend while you... you talk about/to me yes, but only when I'm around you.
Don't deny it, I know you almost to well. You can never hide anything from me and I can't hide my thoughts, soul, and feelings from you. I wish I could tell you why I can't but thought I've been your friend for a couple of years I can't. It gets stuck in my throat and I can't seem to say it without tearing up.
I want to say it. I want to whisper how I feel. I want to shout it to the school, the world. I don't care how anyone feels I just want to tell you. My parents could go to hell for all I care. If they don't approve in my choice of you to bad.
I gave up on you once and regretted it since. Never again. You mean too much for me to leave you. You're my heart, my soul, my everything.
I love you Harry Potter and I'll never stop.