Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
675
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
850

Untitled Stargate Atlantis

Summary:

She didn’t know what had drawn her to him in the beginning, but she knows what kept her.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Untitled Stargate Atlantis
by llewellynprince

 

Teyla
 
She didn’t know what had drawn her to him in the beginning, but she knows what kept her. His eyes. Bluer then the sky and more expressive then his words. Despite his sharp tongue, he’s not that good with words, especially not the emotional ones. When she first vouched her interest after several months of catching herself staring at his ass he nearly fainted, to be precise he walked into a wall after turning to her in amazement. He sputtered something about not knowing why she be ever be interested in him and rushed off. She gotten him his favorite MRE and stayed with him in the lab, silently watching at his shoulder, until he went to bed that night.
That first night. That was something, she would never have guessed Rodney could have made her scream within a few moments. The next day she’d moved her stuff into his room to his amazement and disbelief and everyone else’s eternal amusement, though she had a feeling that was more over his expression, he looked according, to Ford, like a goldfish. That had been several months ago and she never regretted it once. Of course he still annoyed her on occasion but that was probably better in the long run. He’d promised to show her where he lived and to introduce her to his precious cat the next time they got leave from Atlantis. And…even after working for over 24 hours he always found time for her before he went to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rodney
 
What she saw in him was beyond him. She was beautiful, loyal, smart…and the fact that she choose him had inflated his ego ten times the size it had been before. After that amazing first night, she’d moved in to his shock and amazement and extreme happiness. He’d even promised to introduce her to his precious cat the next time they got leave.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teyla opened her eyes at the sound of the door opening and saw Rodney, looking like he hadn’t slept in weeks walk in. He smiled when he saw she was awake.
            “I’m gonna take a shower.” he motioned to the bathroom and pulled off his shirt as he started the water. She stood up immediately and pulled off her sleeping top, following him in to the bathroom. When Rodney had first introduced her to the joys of sex in the shower she’d been doubtful, they’d ended up using an entire days worth of hot water, now she jumped him every time he got in. He moved to make room for her, Atlantis’s showers were like its beds, tiny. He gave her a tired smile and closed his eyes against the spray. She lathered her hands and massaged his chest. His blue eyes, tired and world weary, watched her for a moment before closing as he rested his forehead against hers. She massaged his chest the moved to his back and finished with his head. He wrapped his arms around her as they both rinsed off and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders and kissed him, gently as he slid into her. They rocked against one another for several moments before they came and Rodney carried her back to the bed. He pulled on a pair of boxers and sat at the end of the bed, head in his hands as she lay in the afterglow. She sat up and moved behind him, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders. His muscles were tense and she started massaging them, feeling them relax under her skilled ministrations.
            “What happened?” she asked quietly.
            “Nothing.” He hates bothering her with his work because he knows she won’t understand. He sighed, he always told her in the end. “Lots and lots of problems.”
            “You fixed them.” She stated with question. He smiled and relaxed into her talented fingers.
            “Yeah, I fixed them.”
 
 
Tell me what you think, I wrote it in under a half an hour.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author llewellynprince.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.