Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Vin Of The Jungle
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
109
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,248

Vin of the Jungle

Summary:

Introducing a new AU: Vin of the Jungle!

Author's Note: This drabble introduces a new universe, Vin of the Jungle, where Vin, more animal than man, plays the role of George of the Jungle and the other six are newcomers to his land! All are welcome to play, and there's no stipulations!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Vin of the Jungle
by Pirate Turner

 

He ran through the forest with his animal brothers racing and flying all around him. Even the aloof panthers accompanied them this night. The full moon was their guide as they ran to the shore. When they neared the last trees, he flipped into the air and landed on a branch. He climbed to the top and looked out from her leafy head. Chills raced through Vin at the sight of the strange clouds. The pale people from his father baboon's book were coming. None would dare to snooze this night for all knew that doom would soon befall them.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: