Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
251
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
814

That May or Can Be

Summary:

Everyone has their ‘what if’ relationship. Timothy McGee’s ‘what if’ relationship is with Abby Scuito.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

That May or Can Be
by queenof1000days

 

veryone has their ‘what if’ relationship; the relationship that would have been the one if it hadn’t been broken off or argued away or the person left or it burned too bright and too fast. Timothy McGee’s ‘what if’ relationship is with Abby Scuito.

If Landon hadn’t tried to kill her; if she hadn’t decided that she was too young, not ready for a relationship; if they hadn’t decided that their brief hookup after Director Shepard’s death and everything went topsy-turvy in their lives, while it had been nice, had been a mistake.

Would they have made it together? Would he have proposed and she said yes? Would they have had children and how many? All boys or all girls or a mix? Would they still be hinky in the coffin? Would Abby still drive the ZZ Top-car and bowl with the nuns?

If they had girls, would they have her facial structure and hair and his eye color? Would the sons they might have had be a geek like him and not care about social stereotypes like her?

But it’s a ‘what if’ relationship, and while Tim does sometimes wonder what would have happened, seeing Catherine, Alexa and Lauren sprawled on the couch – Alexa with her head in her mom’s lap and Lauren cuddling against Catherine’s side - is when he realizes something.

Catherine is his ‘definite’ relationship and he wouldn’t trade Lauren and Alexa for any might-be children of his and Abby’s.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author queenof1000days.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.