Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
445
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,263

Fans

Summary:

Felix gets caught up in the fan girl herd.

Work Text:



Fans
by Lopaka Tanu

 

(DORKS)

The screaming was overwhelming to his ears. Standing at right-center of the main crowd of cheering fans, Felix felt completely out of his depth. It was Dyson's idea to come stand outside their locker room. Felix had tried to warn them, but that had fallen upon deaf ears.

Pretty much what he was experiencing right now.

Beside him, Cotrika was busy waving her Souvenir Standard about trying to get their attention. Dozens of people were pushing behind them, trying to get the Buccaneers attention. Only a thick cable and fifty heavily armed guards kept them back.

Well, that and the fact the Buccaneers weren't frakking there!

Felix was beginning to really hate his fellow cadets. If he hadn't been bored, read horny, he never would have come see them in person. Sure, Samuel Anders, MVP and Rookie of the Year last year, was hot, but he was just a man. Just a man with a ass so tight you could bounce a cubit off of.

Far from being the hoard's fault, Felix felt himself growing hot under his uniform collar. Sheba had said it was a bad idea, but he had been adamant about presenting his best. Until now, he didn't have cause to agree with her. If there were any tears in his uniform, she would never let him live it down.

Suddenly, the crowd exploded in shrieks and squeals. The surged forward in an attempt to cut the people out front in half by the cable. Only a thick armed security guard saved Cotrika.

Felix wasn't so lucky. Face quickly swelling with blood, he found himself straining to keep his body in one piece despite the cutting wire. His fingers were being pinched between the cable and his body, but that was the least of his problems. Spots appeared before his eyes. He made a deal with himself, if he got out of this alive, no more sports, period.

As if in answer to his prayers, strong arms were pulling him free. Lifting him up, they hugged him tight against someone as his legs were dragged over the barrier.

He hadn't the strength to hold on, let alone stand. When the person tried to help him to his feet, Felix collapsed to the ground. Only the quick thinking of the person prevented his head from hitting the ground.

Easing Felix the rest of the way down, the concerned face of MVP Anders became visible.

He knew it. Just knew it. The one chance he gets to meet the guy, and he's nearly sliced in two. Felix wished for once, he listened to his big brain for a change. Groaning, he closes his eyes.


end