Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
303
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
979

Untitled Injury Ficlet

Summary:

This is just a wee bit adult....

Work Text:

 

Untitled
by Lyn

Judson lay back in the hot tub, the jets positioned so that he got the optimum comfort from them. His muscles ached from his head down to his toe, one of which was now propped up on the edge of the tub, a bandage wrapped around the tip. A bottle of champagne rested in an ice bucket on the floor nearby.

"My glass is empty," he muttered as he held the flute upward. Quickly it was filled once more. Judson took a satisfying sip, then leaned back once more.

"Hmmmmm," he murmured, "water could be a bit warmer." Moments later the temperature was increased a few degrees.

"Some fruit would be nice right about now," he said, his head reclined back against the tub edge, his eyes closed in contentment. A small plate appeared on the edge of the tub with a cluster of grapes and some strawberries. Several slices of cheese were added for good measure.

"Chocolate would sure hit the spo..."

"Dang it Judson! How long are you gonna milk that stubbed toe?" Mac exclaimed as she stood before him, hands on hips.

Judson raised his head, opened one eye, cocked his head and looked at his partner. "Well, you know I did hurt it when I woke up to the sound of you moaning. How could I have known you'd be enterta..."

"I get it, I get it," Mac said as color rose to her cheeks. She had thought Judson and Gabe had both been spending the night in town when she invited Francois aboard. Instead Judson had still been on the ship and had rammed his toe into the doorframe, then tripped over the her duffle when he had run in to her room to come to her 'rescue'.

"Light or dark chocolate?" she asked as she headed toward the galley.