Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
294
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,219

Ooops

Summary:

Jonathan overhears something

Work Text:



Ooops
by Hergerbabe

 

Jonathan Kent was heading for the barn when he heard it. A deep resonating groan that at first had him speeding up in worry and fear for his son. But then the noise grew more distinct, a voice. Luthor’s voice. Jonathan stopped and scowled.

“Oh God, Clark!”

Swallowing hard, Jonathan speeded up again.

“God, yes that’s good… oh harder.”

Jonathan shivered at the intensity on Luthor’s tone, it made him sick to his stomach.

“A little…ah yeah. God, Clark, you’re a quick learner.”

Jesus! What the fuck was Luthor doing to his son?! Jonathan stormed into the barn and up the stairs to Clark’s loft.

“What the hell is going… oh,” Jonathan stopped and stared, mouth dropping open at the sight of Lex Luthor sprawled bonelessly on the couch and Clark sitting on the floor rubbing his feet. He flushed.

“Dad?” Clark looked startled, blinking at him. Luthor straightened up on the couch and smirked a little, as if he knew exactly what Jonathan had been thinking, which just made Jonathan even more embarrassed and pissed.

“Uh, dinner, Clark. Luthor, isn’t it time for you to be elsewhere?” he snapped rudely.

“I expect so,” Luthor drawled at him, still smirking. Jonathan wanted to wipe that smirk right off his face. Instead, he turned on his heel and stalked out.

@>*~

“He gone?”

Clark listened carefully. “Yeah,” he grinned up at Lex who slowly leaned over him. “Do you think it worked?” Clark asked, leaning up.

“Can you really imagine him intruding without warning after that?” Lex chuckled and slipped his hands into Clark’s hair.

“No,” Clark breathed as their lips finally touched. He moaned quietly and pressed up a little harder before Lex pulled away.

“Time to go,” Lex sighed, dropping a kiss on Clark’s forehead.

“Yeah,” Clark agreed reluctantly and stood. “See you tomorrow?”

“Count on it.”

 

end