Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
233
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,762

A Bit of Aggravation

Summary:

A bit of a drabble with Peter Parker aka Spider-Man and Logan aka Wolverine.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 


A Bit of Aggravation
by Sonja Blue

Peter leaped at Logan, slamming him against the wall. Sticking his hands to the wall on each side of Logan's head, Peter had him trapped. He leaned in, his lips meeting Logan's lips in a passionate kiss.

Finally Peter moved his head away from Logan's, allowing themselves a chance to breathe.

"Parker, you’re just full of surprises," said Logan, breathing heavily. Grinning and starring back into the blue eyes of the other man, who was just returning his stare, waiting to see how he would react. He moved his hands around and cupped the jean-clad ass, squeezing. Logan then made a move to pick up Peter Parker, intending to drag him over to the nearby bed. But he was surprised again, when he realised that he really could not move away from the wall. The photographer was much stronger than he looked.

"Don't move, stay where... you are." Peter said, his tone urgent. "Just... take my jeans off. I'll do the rest." Peter then smiled, sweetly. "Trust me."

"Whatever you say, Bub," said Logan.

Snikktt Snikktt – Riiiip rrriiiip

Peter felt sudden and cool air on his naked ass; he could feel the weight of the remains of his jeans on top of his feet. His mouth dropped open. "Hay! I did not mean that you rip them off, those were my second best jeans!"

The end.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sonja Blue.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.