Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
882

To the Rescue

Summary:

to quote Ezra, "What just happened there?"

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



To the Rescue
by Susan

 

 

Chris and Vin, returning to Four Corners from delivering a passel of owlhoots into the safekeeping of the sheriff of Ridge City, go into the Standish Tavern to wash the trail dust from their throats. And Chris is anxious to see his lover again.

Chris nods to the man sitting at his favorite table, receiving a promising wink and a two fingered salute in return. He and Vin stand at the bar, drinking a beer, listening to Buck charming Miss Millie.

Suddenly Ezra, who'd been served an overly spiced burrito by Inez, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that he is choking and in real distress.

Chris coolly looks over at him and says, "Kin ya swaller?" Poor Ezra shakes his head no. "Kin ya breathe?" Ezra's face begins to turn as blue as his velvet waistcoat, tearfully shaking his head no.

Mr. Larabee then walks over to Mr. Standish, hurriedly yanks off the gambler's suspenders, unbuttons the trousers and tears through the backside of Ezra's longjohns. Slowly, deliberately, he runs his tongue from the back of Ezra's silken thigh, through the warm moist cleft then on up to the gently-curved small of his warm back.

Ezra, extremely shocked at his lover's public display, has a violent spasm and the bit of tortilla flies out of his mouth. Ez begins to breathe again, and blushing, swearing at Chris' violent inattention to his attire, begins to search for loose buttons under the table.

Smirking while watching his lover clothe himself once again in all those layers, Chris ambles slowly back to the bar and takes a drink from his beer.

Grinning, Vin drolls, "Ya know, I'd heard of that there "Hind Lick Maneuver", but ain't never seen nobody do it."

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Susan.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.