Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
172
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,019

Naomi and the Bear (The Battlin' Red-Head Versus the She-Grizzly)

Summary:

Warning: it's a joke, that's all it is, no, this isn't the *real* Jim and Blair, it's a twisted parody

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Naomi and the Bear (The Battlin' Red-Head Versus the She-Grizzly)
by Susan

 

 

Jim and Blair took Naomi camping. Naomi, the astute mother-in-law took the hint, and decided to give her son and son-in-law some time alone while setting up camp.

She said, "Sweetie, I'm off for a walk to commune with Mother Nature, the squirrels, chipmunks, and the smell of rain-soaked earth." And down a trail of pines through the forest glade she did go, soon to disappear even from a Sentinel's view.

Finally...afterwards...

Blair said, "Honey, Naomi's been gone way too long." So the two (Jim, reluctantly) went searching for her.

The Sentinel spied and sniffed and ah ha! "Blair!" He heroically stepped in front of
his lover.

Blair peeked around Jim's shoulder and spotted a gigantic, ferocious woman-eating grizzly bear squaring off with Naomi.

"Oh God!" He screamed frantically. "Do something, Jim! There's going to be bloodshed for sure..."

Jim, the stoic, calmly patted his darling's cheek and said, "Now, Blair, look, the bear got himself into it..."

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Susan.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.