Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
291
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,122

Label

Summary:

Hmm... A bit of a drabble inspired by Sims 2 and what happens when males are abducted by aliens. Batman.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Label
By Sonja Blue

In the early am of the morning Alfred stood with a tray in his hands as the batmobile drove into the batcave with a quiet rumble. Alfred walked to the door of the car, blocking the man within from getting out.

"Sir, please take your pills, you forgot to take them before you left."

"Not now Alfred, the Joker is up to something I just know it and it has something to do with some discovery made in the Swiss Alps, I have to check the Crays for any new excavations in the Alps in the last two years," said Batman as he maneuvered around Alfred and then striding over to the powerful batcomputers.

Alfred followed, his lips pursing in disapproval. "Really Sir, Dr Thompkins would be very displeased with you if you fail to keep up with your medication that she has prescribed."

"Then we just won't tell her." Batman said as he pulled the cowl from his head, revealing the handsome features of Bruce Wayne, but his face was serious, a dark single-mindedness marked his features, a face that anyone who does not know that Bruce Wayne is Batman rarely sees. He sat himself in front of a keyboard, the chair creaked. Bruce frowned.

"Aaah, just like we don't tell her that you have still been going out on patrol for the last four months. I'm afraid Sir, I'm going to have to insist." Alfred put the tray down next to the keyboard, moved the keyboard away and slid the tray in front of Bruce. "Now sir."

Bruce looked down at the tray, actually pouting. Clearly marked on the box in big black block letters were the words "Bat Alien Pregnancy Vitamin Pills."

The End.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sonja Blue.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.