Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
179
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
904

Just a Little Cold

Summary:

John is miserable with a cold and Bobby's trying to take care of him. John, however, is still mad because he's adamant that it's Bobby's fault he's sick in the first place. Serious fluff here.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Just a Little Cold
by sashaquayum

 

“A-A-A-CHOOOOOOO!”

Bobby winced. “You ok there, baby?”

“No, I am not ok.” John sniffled miserably, looking around at the ocean of tissues he was surrounded by on the bed. “And it’s all your fauld!”

“My fauld, huh?” Bobby snickered behind his hand, knowing perfectly well that he really shouldn’t be bullying John at such a…precarious time.

“Shud up! My nose is blocked, ok? Not my fauld. All yours.” He sniffled again, before blowing his nose in one of the tissues. “You and your ‘Let’s go oud in the rain! It’d be soooo romandtic.”

“I know, I know. All my fault. I didn’t realize you’d get so sick though. I’m sorry. Tea?”

“You tupid.”

“Come on, love, I’m not stupid.” He ignored the glare coming from John. “Just romantic.”

“And tupid.” He sneezed again, eyes watering as he looked up at Bobby with a pout. “Tupid.”

“Well, if I’m stupid then you are adorable. Love you.” Bobby leaned over for a kiss, not noticing the small smile gracing on John’s lips.

“Whadever.”

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author sashaquayum.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.