Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
193
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
876

Birthday

Summary:

Bobby wakes John up at three in the morning for his birthday present.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Birthday
by sashaquayum

“Johnny!!!”

“GAH!!” Heart beating rapidly against his chest, he stared up at the blonde boy who had unceremoniously jumped on him at three o’clock in the morning. John was instantly awake. Is he ok? Oh my god, is he hurt? Is he in pain? Is he…why the fuck is he grinning at me like that. Not because…? John rolled his eyes. Oh for the love of god. “Get the fuck off of me.”

Bobby pouted. “But it’s my birthday!”

“I know that, you moron. But it’s also three in the morning. I’ll give you your present later. Now go back to sleep.” He turned to roll over but found himself incapable of moving as Bobby’s legs trapped him. “Bobby. Get off. Now.”

“That a request?”

“No. Yes. Whatever. Just get off, Bobby!” I swear to god. If that boy does not get off of me right now and let me fucking sleep, I’m gonna-

“Okay.” Bobby smirked.

When Bobby’s hot mouth abruptly wrapped around his cock, John briefly decides that getting up at three in the morning for birthdays should be tradition before his mind goes completely blank.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author sashaquayum.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.