Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
142
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
767

Not Like Him

Summary:

John decides enough is enough and takes his life into his own hands.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Not Like Him
by sashaquayum

 

 

John isn’t like Bobby, he can’t do this forever. Can’t pretend that they aren’t in love or in lust or whatever the fuck this is. He’s never been good at being the person others want him to be. Never been good at being polite to those he hates or nice to children who throw tantrums. He’s nothing like Robert Drake. And he’s proud of that. But for Bobby, he’s hidden for a long time. Become the fake he swore he’d never be. Now, as he stands on Magneto’s helicopter, looking out at the snow, silently saying good bye to everything, he realizes that Bobby took everything away from him – his pride, his security, his independence. He’d told himself that if this ever happened he’d leave. So he does. Except he didn’t think it’d hurt this much.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author sashaquayum.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.