Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
194
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,099

The Old Swing

Summary:

Remy is dead & all Logan has are memories of them. Sorry so short

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 
The Old Swing
By Poe

 
It had been a long time since Logan visited this place. The cabin was not always theirs but it was when they were togather. The X-Men had all but died out and now Logan was a frail old man. He had parked the car in front of it as he shivered in the cold then sat down cautiously on the swing set. He looked up to the Febuary clear night sky & saw the constilations before him. He breathed in feelin the crisp winter air filling his lungs.
 
He could remember taking Remy the first time up there. Remy with a devilish look in his eye had whispered that he had always wanted to make love on a swing and that's just what they did that first night. Logan smiled ruefully at the memory came rushing over him. The wind blew his hair around. He felt like Remy was telling him he loves him.
 
A tear slid down his cheek as he got up from the swing & back to the car but before getting in he looked up again and whispered "Happy Valentine's Day darlin. I miss you."
 
The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Poe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.