Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
270
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,120

Towel Duty

Summary:

Blair likes seeing Jim naked whether Jim likes it or not. 

Work Text:

Towel Duty

By Patt

 

# 31 Erection

 

Blair knew it was horrible that he kept doing the same thing, but he couldn’t help it. He really enjoyed seeing Jim Ellison naked. So when he was done taking his shower, he would take the only other towel in the bathroom and put it in his room, forcing Jim to bellow as he came waltzing out of the bathroom, naked as the day he was born.

 

Blair knew he should be feeling guilty but he didn’t. He knew he shouldn’t be pissing Jim off, but for some reason he didn’t seem to care about it. The only thing he thought about was seeing that naked flesh every day. Jim was going to be on to him soon, he had done it to him two days in a row. Soon, Jim would be checking before his shower to make sure the towels were in there.

 

He was lost in thought when he heard Jim call him. “Chief, could you come here a minute?”

 

Blair walked up the stairs and saw a still naked Jim and said, “Yeah?”

 

“If you want me naked all you had to do was ask.” Jim said wearing a big smile and sporting some nice wood.

 

“I’d like to see you naked all the time.” Blair said quietly.

 

“Come here…” Jim called and Blair knew that he was in for a good time. After all he had a naked Jim Ellison here.

 

“You got it, Jim.” Blair started undressing as he walked over to the bed.

 

No more feeling guilty for Blair Sandburg.

 

The end.