Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
674
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
969

The Welcome

Summary:

Robin's been gone, Nasir welcomes him back. Robin/Nasir

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Paring: Robin of Huntingdon/Nasir
Disclaimer: I do not own Robin of Sherwood, or any of its characters. I did not make any money from the writing of this.

 

*****************************************

 

Become this, fall in Love, and you will not be separated again.   ~ Rumi

 

 

Robin walked swiftly and lightly along the trail, glad to finally be back in Sherwood. He had been gone a little over two days and was eager to see his friends. A few days on his own was hardly enough time to become lonely, but he had missed their company. It was only natural. Living and fighting together made the bonds of friendship between all of them strong. And if there was one companion in particular that he longed to see more than the rest, one in whom those bonds went even deeper, that was natural too. Robin had refused to let any of the other outlaws come with him. They had accepted his decision grudgingly, but without too much argument. All except for Will, of course, who had thrown up his hands and complained loudly about bloody stupid noblemen. And Nasir. The one who mattered the most. The Saracen had given him a dark look and muttered something under his breath in Arabic. Robin had been certain he was being called a fool in half a dozen ways, but he had held firm to his decision. He had known when Herne spoke to him that this was something that he had to do himself. Nasir understood that, Robin was sure, but that didn’t mean the Saracen was necessarily happy about it. Nor did it mean that he would not be waiting anxiously for Robin's return.

 

It was no surprise, then, when the object of Robin’s thoughts materialized out of the forest directly in front of him. His face breaking into a dazzling smile, Robin opened his mouth to call a greeting, but the other man shook his head and placed a finger against his lips in a gesture of silence. Jerking his head towards a barely discernable deer path, the Saracen motioned for Robin to follow him.

 

Somewhat bemused by the other man’s odd behavior, Robin hurried after him into the underbrush and through the trees. Once out of sight of the main trail, Nasir stopped and turned to face the young outlaw. The questions that were ready to fall from Robin’s lips died upon seeing the hungry look on the other man's face. 

 

Moving closer, Nasir placed a warm palm on the bare skin of Robin's chest, just above the V of his tunic. Never once losing eye contact, the Saracen let his hand skim lightly up his friend’s neck in a soft caress. Robin caught his breath, a shiver of anticipation running down his spine. The forest slowly faded away, Robin’s entire being now focused on the heavy-lidded dark eyes gazing into his and the fingers tenderly stroking his cheek. Nasir leaned in, his hand stilling to cup the other man’s face. For one endless moment, they stood a hairsbreadth apart, breathless, drowning. Robin closed his eyes in a sigh as Nasir’s lips finally touched his, soft and feather light.

 

It was a gentle thing at first, tentative and questioning, as if, during Robin’s absence, the Saracen had become unsure of this new and wonderful thing between them. Wanting to banish any doubts in the other man’s mind, Robin responded eagerly. He deepened the kiss until it turned demanding, their tongues sliding alongside each other. Robin’s arms drifted up to wrap themselves around Nasir's back, pressing their bodies tightly together, hips fitting together like two pieces of a woodcarver’s puzzle. Moaning, Nasir crushed his mouth against Robin’s, burying both hands in the white gold of the outlaw’s hair. A surge of desire and awe ran through Robin: it still amazed him that he could elicit such a response from this man.

 

Panting, Robin pulled back slightly in order to look at the Saracen’s face. Grinning mischievously, the young outlaw laughed very softly and said, “Missed me, did you?” 

 

~End

 

  

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author avictoriangirl.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.