Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
315
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,133

Mouse Attack

Summary:

Will Mickey survive when he finally shoots off his mouth one time too many?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Mouse Attack
by Pirate Turner

 

        She was minding her own business, reciting her lines, when a tail came whisking up her leg. It slithered like a snake underneath her polka dotted skirt straight to the line of her panties before she managed to regain her composure enough to whirl on her co-star with fury filling her face. "MICKEY, HOW DARE YOU!" She slapped him so hard that his head snapped back and her own hand stung from the blow. "YOU KNOW I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL!"

        As Mickey tried to sputter out an explanation, teetering back and forth on his large, black shoes, Minnie turned her back to him and grabbed Daisy's hand right before she could follow Minnie's slap with a punch of her own. "Leave the bastard his teeth, Daisy. There'll be no show if he can't perform." Her eyes glowed with her dissatisfaction as she turned her head up and yelled at the unseen Narrator, "BUT I WON'T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS!" Taking Daisy by the hand and ignoring Mickey's sputters, Minnie stormed off the stage.

        Mickey turned his glaring gaze from the girls who had the audacity to refuse him on to his own partners. Goofy leaned against a wall, laughing so hard that he had to wrap his arms around his aching sides, while Donald literally rolled with his laughter. Even Horace was laughing at him, his whinnies echoing throughout the stage.

        Mickey blustered. He stammered and sputtered but could form no coherent words as his face turned a horrid shade of red. Finally, he shouted out, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"

        She appeared from seemingly nowhere behind him, holding her flamingo high as she towered above the mouse. "That's one power even you do not weild! Only I do! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" The Queen of Hearts struck out with her flamingo, and the mouse went flying.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.