Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    WARNING. This story contains some disturbing images of child abuse and non-con, m/m sex between and adult and a minor
    Summary: Krycek needs to confront some serious emotional issues or he won't stand a snowball's chance in you-know-where of squaring things with a heartbroken Mulder, who, by the way, is heading toward more trouble.
    Author's note: I have no formal experience in the BDSM field. As with most specific topics in my stories, I had to wing most of it. Anyone out there who walks the walk and is reading this series thinking, "this chick is *way* off base", please forgive my inaccuracy, and I hope you manage to enjoy the story in spite of it. I should have added this note in when I first started the series, but mind is a void, I didn't think to do it, so, there you go.
    Disclaimer: Mulder, Krycek and Scully belong to 1013. All others are original characters. I wonder if CC would trade me?
    Archive: All the usual places. Anywhere else, just ask

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,174
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,390