Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
491
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,000

The Movie Night Chronicles

Summary:

Set about a week after the end of X1, AU, for a set of prompts from 30_movies. Prompt #7 - The Mummy. Table is here: (sorry, not sure how to put in links yet)

Work Text:

The Movie Night Chronicles
by ME! :)

 

 

The first movie night that Rogue actually attended, albeit with her arm still in a cast-and-sling, they watched The Mummy. Well, The Mummy was on tv but most people, and all the guys - himself included, he'd admit - were watching her.

Bobby, ever the pretend gentleman, made sure that his eyes were on the tv when ever she looked at them but John would bet - did, in fact - that the action only served to convince Rogue he was gay and still in the closet. Big surprise, John won that bet later.

John only watched her for a few minutes - okay, 20, but still - then the fight between 'hot girl in lots of clothes that was basically off-limits due to the Wolf-man' and 'hot girl on screen in very little clothes with no bodyguard, despite the fact that she wasn't real' had an obvious conclusion, given that he, at least, wasn't gay.

The funniest part, though, was after the movie. The second the credits started, all the guys - this time himself not included - jumped up to offer her help to her room. For a minute or so, you couldn't see her throught the crowd, but then, all at once, the guys scattered as is she were pointing a machine gun at them. She stood, only struggling a little, and made her way past the gaggle of girls that were all whispering plans about her death to themselves.

A lot of boys were gonna get it from their their 'girlfriends' tonight. No one in the mansion - at least, among the students - were actually dating but every guy had a 'girl' that you didn't mess with and vice versa. Supposedly, at least.

Ohh, he just loved how short the school supplied robes were. Look at those legs. He smiled. He wouldn't get in any trouble because no girl in the school had yet suceeded in attaching their name to his. That wasn't to say that he hadn't had brief trysts with them, he had, quite a few, but everyone knew he wasn't - and wouldn't be for a long long time - interested in anything longer then a night. He loved his freedom to much to sacrifice for something he could enjoy without making a commitment.

He'd have to work more creatively to 'touch' this girl but he was sure he would and he was also sure that she'd be worth it. He had a feeling that she'd appreciate friendship first. Time to start planning, he thought to himself as he headed back to his room.

Jean turned to look at the pyromaniac leaving the room and snickered. He didn't know what he'd gotten himself into and she really wanted some more wine.

 

end part 1