Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Background: One year previously, in the events of the movie Stargate, Colonel Jack O'Neill led a team through the Stargate to the planet Abydos. After killing the System Lord Ra by rigging a nuclear bomb onto his ship as it left Abydos, O'Neill returned to Earth with two survivors of his team, leaving behind Dr. Daniel Jackson, who remained with his new love Sha're and her brother Skaara.
    In the present, Apophis and his Jaffa come through the Stargate, killing several people and kidnapping a female airman. Soon after this event, Jack O'Neill is recalled to Cheyenne Mountain by Major General George Hammond. He is questioned, along with his former teammates Ferretti and Kawalsky, about the events leading up to their return to Earth from Abydos. When they refuse to reveal anything other than what is in their reports, General Hammond chooses to send a nuclear bomb through the Stargate to Abydos, believing that the aliens could only have come from Abydos and hoping to destroy whoever came through.
    With this threat hanging over his head, O'Neill reveals that he had lied about using the bomb to destroy Abydos. He admits that while the alien Ra was destroyed, the people of Abydos are still alive and living in freedom, with Dr. Daniel Jackson living among them. After talking to his superiors, Hammond allows O'Neill to send a tissue box through the Stargate. When the box is returned with "Thanks. Send More," scribbled on it, proving that Jackson is alive and well, O'Neill is recalled to active duty, regains his rank of Colonel and is given permission to take a team through the Stargate to Abydos to investigate the alien invaders.
    summary section from Wikipedia.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,659
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    3
    Hits:
    1,138