Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
253
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
952

The Man She Loves

Summary:

A brief moment between Piper and Manny/Prue hidden from the camera during "She's A Man, Baby, A Man!"

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Man She Loves
by Pirate Turner

 

        He held her close against a chest whose soft mounds she missed. Her lips pressed softly against his shoulder even as his scent hit her nose. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Just beyond the lingering tinge of Prue's perfume was the deep, warm scent of masculinity.

        The aroma washed over her senses like a wave crashing over her shore but yet felt as natural as breathing. It reminded her of warm earth baking in the hot afternoon sun, and she ached in her desire to bask in it like a cat. It promised her days of sunlit bliss and long, romantic nights, but though the memories the scent conjured were of moments she had shared with a woman, she could just as easily imagine herself spending those times with this man.

        Piper smiled and hugged him closer. There was no doubt in her mind. The man she held now and the woman of her dreams were one and the same. The scent that currently bewitched her senses was that of the man she loved, but inside, far pass the outward differences, was the person, man or woman, she loved.

        She kissed his shoulder and then the side of his neck. Her hot breath tickled his ear as she whispered, "I love you, Manny . . . " She pulled back to look deep into his eyes. " . . . Prue." She pledged her love with a kiss that silently swore she'd love her sweetheart forever, regardless of her form.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.