Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
308
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
5,110

Wildfire Lover

Summary:

Brief Summary: Mike takes what he wants

Work Text:



Wildfire Lover
by PEJA

 

Mike Delfino lifted his bottle of beer to his lips,taking a deep swallow as he studied the beautiful young man sprawled lazily across his sofa. For a brief moment he wondered what the hell he was playing at. Susan had been more than a little clear, Jackson Braddock was hers. He was to keep his hands off.

Ah, but he had never been one to take orders where his desires where concerned. Pretty Jackson was what he wanted, and he was damned if he was going to let one silly ex-wife stand in his way. Not happening.

He moved across the room and flopped down next to the object of his lust, smiling when Jackson melted against him. The man was smart. Knew where this night was heading. And from the hand that suddenly slinked up his leg to rest on his hard throbbing cock, the pretty boy was right there with him.

"You sure about this, Jackson?" He asked softly, giving the guy a fair chance to retract the permission his caressing hand had given. "You can't let Susan know anything about this. Can you do that? Keep us secret?"

"Us," Jackson murmured, leaning up Mike's chest to pepper little baby kisses over his lips and chin. "Like the sound of that." He lifted a slumerous gaze to Mike's. "You want to keep me? This isn't a one time thing?"

Mike grasped his chin, smothering his doubts with a ravenous kiss. "That what you want? More than tonight?"

"Oh yes, please."

Mike smiled nodding. Loving Jackson Braddock promised to be wild and exciting and full of fire and damnation, but never low-key. Oh no, never boring, this vital young man.

He set aside his beer and slowly lowered the boy to his back, easing his hard, hungry body over the writhing form of his newly to be claimed lover.

end