Actions

Work Header

Favorite Part

Summary:

The boys discuss their favourite parts of Spike.  Written for the one year anniversary of nekid_spike on live journal.

Work Text:



Favourite Part
by Lilithangel

 

"His throat," Owen said.

"His shoulders," Ianto said, "I like his shoulders."

"He's got perfectly suckable nipples," Jack said.

"There's a spot behind his knee that is so soft," Giles said, "and he gets this look on his face when you suck there."

"His belly button," Lindsey said, "he squirms when you stick your tongue in there."

"The spot where his neck meets his shoulder," Angel said, "it always smells of cinnamon."

"His toes," Xander said, "I love the way they curl up when you suck on them."

"His balls," Wesley said dreamily, "so soft and furry."

"I like that dimple in the small of his back," Riley said, "but since he's on his back I'll settle for the dip under his hip."

"Doesn't anyone like my cock?" asked the subject in question.

"We all like your cock Spike," Angel said, "but right now we're deciding what part we like best after your cock."

"When he's not being sarcastic his mouth is pretty nice," Jack said.

"Especially his tongue," Owen added.

"That pouty lower lip," Lindsey said.

"We're going to have to share his mouth," Giles said, "but I think we've settled on where to start."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Spike said from his position on the bed.

"Only if it's crying out in ecstasy," Jack said moving in on his selected body part.

"I can do that," Spike said with a gasp as the nine men covered his body.  It was a tough job to be naked and adored but Spike was prepared to deal with it.


END