Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
257
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,045

Careful handling

Summary:

Feel how firm and smooth it is?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The characters from the show aren't mine, they belong to others. No copyright infringement intended. Any characters you don't recognise are mine. Feedback would be nice, positive feedback would be nicer. Enjoy!

Category: NCIS Kibbs (humorous) drabble

Rating: FRT13 (promise!)

Characters: Gibbs/Kate

Series: No

Spoilers: Season One - any ep where Gibbs' basement featured heavily

Summary: Feel how firm and smooth it is?

Archive: Just tell me where it's going

Additional 'stuff': Remember *that* scene in the film Ghost? ~smile~

Title: Careful handling

Gibbs positioned himself behind Kate, his body pressed to hers, chest bare, resting on her cotton-covered back, his forearms outside her arms, his hands on hers, his breath warm and moist on her bare neck. 'Now just hold it in both hands...uh uh...not too tight...it's gotta be able to move a little but *don't* let it go.'

When he was sure she understood the instruction, Gibbs leaned forward very slowly, gently pressing Kate down. 'Breathe out and slide your hands up.'

Kate let out a deep breath she didn't realize she had been holding and slid her hands up far as she could reach.

'Now...feel it?'

Kate smiled. 'Oh yes...wow!!'

At full stretch, Gibbs reached over her and took the plane from her hands, blowing gently to dislodge the sawdust she had removed, his hand reaching up to slowly stroke the wood, experienced fingers feeling the roughness she had raised. Lips close to her ear he whispered: 'Tomorrow night I'll let you steam a length of timber.'

End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author fanficwriter101.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.