Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-12-15
Words:
861
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
25
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,081

Grease Is The Way We Are Feeling

Summary:

Beginning author: PEJA
Jack has an accident, with unusual results

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Fandom:  Torchwood
Pairing: Jack/Ianto, Owen
Portrayed by: John Barrowman/Gareth David-Lloyd,  Burn Gorman
Category: Slash
Rating: anyone's guess, but FRT for now
Status: WREN
Spoilers: only superficial at the very most. I bought the Grease soundtrack starring John Barrowman in Travolta's role
Series/Sequel:
Warnings: general weirdness.
Notes/acknowledgments: Written for WWOMB archive's 24 hour prompt - "Welcome to creepy town"
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers:  Jack and the Torchwood belong to their creators. The general strangeness is all mine
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A heads up would be nice as well.

Chapter Text

 

Grease Is The Way We Are Feeling
by PEJA



It had all seemed so average. Torchwood average, though tends to be slightly off filter, and this was no different.

Jack had sent every one home after tracking down a merry gang of space wackos who where spreading a panic all over the countryside. They'd taken in a multitude of alien gadgets and Jack had been excited to get a handle on what the things did.

Alone in the explosive safe lab, he'd been poking, prodding and disassembling the things for several hours with pretty dismal results. Most of the things turned out to be harmless toys...like the silly video games humans had developed such a fascination for over the last decade or two.

Three hours into his investigation, Jack picked up a flat matte surfaced metallic ball. As he turned it in his hands, one of the panels slipped and the ball began to flash in a rainbow of colors. A low buzz sounded, building in volume until Jack had to drop the ball and clap his hands over his ears, blocking the sounds as best he could

The sounds and lights plucked at his mind, clouding his thoughts, barricading his ability to command his body. Mind awhirl, Jack went down hard on his knees.

All around him the lights and sounds blasted and battered him, driving him into a huddled mass on the floor. And finally driving him to unconsciousness.

**

Owen and Ianto found Jack, arms and legs sprawled out from the chair where he sat. To the casual eye all looked normal. Torchwood normal.

But Jack had lost his prized long coat, exchanging it for a biker's jacket. His hair, was greased like a teen from the sixties, several strands curling over his left eye.

"Hey, man," Jack said, pulling pack of cigarettes from him white t-shirt pocket and lighting up. He tossed the match on the floor, grinning. "Anyone seen my hog around here?"  

"Jack?" Ianto gasped in horror..

"Oh, baby, baby, baby..." Jack seemed to drift to his feet. He sauntered to the shocked man and wrapped an arm around his waist. "What a pretty boy," His fingertips traced Ianto's lean features before he captured his jaw and ravished his mouth.

Ianto flapped his arms, struggling against the pass, but he'd loved Jack from afar too long and the man's commanding kiss was too intoxicating. Ianto melted against the other man, his fingers tangling in the sweet smelling leather.
 
Owen could only shake his head "Welcome to creepy town." He muttered through a sigh.


end part 1
anyone up to the next bit?

FEEDBACK is a gift...Share the love