Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    WARNING 1: This story has not been beta read, and to be honest I'm not really happy with it. I feel it moves to fast so I will be continuing to work on it, and may be pulling this version to replace with another later. I just wanted to get it out there to get a feel of what people thought of the idea. So please feel free to give me feedback, I love constructive criticism. I did take the time to run this through spell and grammar check so hopefully that won't be to bad.
    WARNING 2 : This is a bit on the gushy mushy side, so be prepared for sugar overload and a sappy ending. I wrote this story in an effort to cheer up a myself and a friend, it was never meant to be taken serious, but then it wouldn't leave me alone. So anyways, enough of the insecure rants, please enjoy, and feel free to give feedback.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,047
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,210