Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
8,827
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,495

Death and the Executioner

Summary:

Pairing: Anita and Edward.  Anita goes hunting with Edward and the arduer decides it wants to be fed and the usual "food" isn't around.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

This was getting us nowhere.  My nerves couldn't take the strain of the wait.  You'd think after doing this so much, I could handle it.  If I was completely honest with myself, it wasn't the wait that was getting to me, it was the anxiousness.  I was ready to get the kill over with.  The only thing holding me up was waiting for Edward's signal.  I could hear him breathing in my ear.  The headset pretty much cut down on noises and I shouldn't have been able to hear that much.  Yippee for the advantages for bearing the marks of not only one, but two triumvirates. 

The vampires in the clearing ahead of us were gorging themselves on the cattle.  That was the only reason I had held myself back so far.  If it had been real humans, fuck Edwards signal, it would've been every monster for himself.  They were making a mess, but I guess, if you're rogue, neatness isn't an issue.  I glanced beyond the fiends and looked at Edward.  I could see him as clear as if he were just a couple of feet in front of me.  He had to wear nighttime goggles.  Another yippee for the marks.  I saw the slight nod of his head and readied myself to attack. 

I walked into the clearing-staggered is more like it-trying to give the impression I was lost and didn't know what world I was in.  The fiends hadn't noticed me.... yet.  I stopped for a second and continued.  Slowly.  They still didn't notice me and I actually looked for a stick or something to step on to make noise.  My purpose was to distract them, get their attention on me so they didn't notice Edward when he came out of his hiding place.

I glanced to my left, and saw a twig just close enough to step on with out having to move too far.  I stepped and the twig snapped.  If that doesn’t get their attention I was going to call TDD for assistance.  They looked up and straight at me.  And hissed.  Now, why is it that they hiss?  Is that really supposed to be scary or am I just that used to it?  Don't answer that question.

The cow they had been feeding on lost their attention and they turned their full bodies towards me.  There were three total.  Shit, I hadn't seen that third one.  Must have been down behind the cow. My hand itched to reach for the browning, but they weren't close enough for that yet.  Patience is a virtue, or something like that.  My body got still.  That still, calmness that I always get.  The calm before the storm and all that, I guess.  Edward was moving steadily and silently.  He moved out of my line of vision, but I could still tell where he was.  Some kind of nifty radar system. 

I looked at the fiends and they were closer.  They all three looked alike.  So much so, that I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me.  Triplets.  Shit.  Someone had attacked a set of brothers and then left them to go wacko.  I was not happy.  They looked young despite the sallow skin stretched over bone.  The only color to their face was the blood covering the lower half.  The blood had completely covered the front of their upper body. 

They hissed again.  Rogue vamps didn't hesitate; these were hesitating.  Why? 

Edward came back into my view and my eyes left the rogues and the next thing I knew, one of the rogues was almost to me.  Shit.  I hadn’t even heard him move.  He was in tall grass and I hadn’t heard him move.  What was with me tonight? 

I saw Edward move in my peripheral, to my left.  The rogue grabbed my shooting arm at the wrist and squeezed.  Hard.  Hard enough, in fact, that I lost the feeling in my hand, but not to break the bone.  Surprisingly it didn’t hurt.  I looked him in the eye and he hissed again. 

His breath was fetid and smelled metallic.  Blood.  His fangs seemed to go on for miles, but I knew that was just my mind playing tricks on me.  I reached across that line that connects Richard and me and got no response at first.  Then came that smell of trees and wet grass.  I felt my beast awaken and the smell of blood helped spurn the hunger. 

Suddenly all I wanted to do was feed.  My growl began low in my belly, working its way slowly up my throat, to spill out of my mouth.  It surprised even me.  I thought surely I would have been a soprano.  Okay, that was proof that you don’t make jokes while you’re ass deep in vampires.

The next thing I knew his head was exploding right in front of me.  Aw, and I didn’t even get to play. 

After my shower of blood, I removed my jacket and tried to find a clean enough place to wipe off my face.  My kingdom for a wet wipe.  I used the inside of the back to wipe my face clean and looked up to see the other two vamps writhing in a puddle of their own blood, but I’m sure if you wanted to get technical, the cow had contributed to the puddle, too. 

Edward moved cautiously up to them, and stood there with his gun pointed at the head of the only one of the triplets moving.  He pulled a trigger and blood blossomed on the vamps chest, but he didn’t die.  Edward dropped the gun on the ground and pulled the mini-Uzi from behind him and said, “Haste la Vista, Baby.”  He started laughing hysterically as he squeezed and held the trigger. 

The vamp fell to the ground and jerked as each bullet entered the remains.  It wasn’t necessary to continue blazing the bullets after the body was shredded, but Edward didn’t stop until he was covered in more blood than I was.  Talk about overkill.

He slumped to his knees and looked tired all of a sudden.  Looking at me, his eyes held something other than their usual coldness.  It was making me uncomfortable, so I said the first thing that came to mind.  “I didn’t get to shoot anything,” and pouted. 

He chuckled, then winced and touched his side.  I looked to where his hand was against his body and noticed for the first time that his shirt had been partially ripped off of him.  It looked as if he had a mid-drift shirt on.  Nice abs.

He had a bite on his left side just above his hip.   He pulled his hand away and looked at the blood.  He looked at me and said, “Anita…” and that was all he got out before falling to the ground unconscious.  I ran over to him and dropped to my knees. 

His chest was faintly rising and falling.  Alive, good.  I let out the breath that I hadn’t realized I had been holding.  Would I be upset if something happened to Edward?  If he were to die?  I think the answer to that is probably yes.  No, definitely yes.  Edward may not be one of my boyfriends and he may not be there all the time, but he is the one constant.  I could always count on him to be the same as the last time I saw him.  Arrogant, ruthless, demented and sexy.

Sexy?  Did I just say sexy?  Come on, Anita, get a hold of yourself.  Friends we may be, but never bed buddies. 

I ripped open the remainder of Edward’s shirt.  I used my hand to wipe away as much of the blood as I could from the wound.  The vamp had bitten deep, but not torn anything.  I checked to make sure all the vamps were dead and got up to go to his hiding place and get his bag of goodies. 

Walking back and setting the bag down, I opened it and rummaged around till I found his bottle of holy water and a rag.   Trust Edward to not get fancy with his supplies.  The rag was a torn piece of tee-shirt and the holy water was in an empty Evian bottle.  But that was Edward. 

I opened the bottle and looked at his face once more.  “Sorry, Edward, but this is gonna hurt like hell.”  I held the rag to his side and poured a little of the water on the bite, wiping as much blood off with the rag as I could.  Smoke began to rise from the wound as soon as the water touched and made a hissing sound.  It reminded me of the vamp hissing in my face and it made me chuckle. 

I poured a little more water on the bite and was repaid by Edward cursing.  “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

“Cleansing your bite.  I could’ve let you turn and then kill you.”  I glanced at him and then looked back at the wound.

“Fuck you, Blake.”  I looked at him and replied, “In your dreams.”  I stopped long enough to let him sit up, although painfully, and pull off his shirt.  He laid back down and put his hands behind his head.

I held out the water to him and he said, “Nah, you go ahead.  You’re doing such a great job.”  I set the water down beside him and threw the rag at his head.  I moved to get some of the salve that I make to spread on the bite.  I opened the jar and glanced at his wound then at his face.  He was staring. 

“What the fuck are you looking at,” is what I wanted to say.  “What,” is all I got out.  He turned his head to face me and continued to stare.  “I’m not finishing this here.  Can you walk?”

He wiggled his legs and said, “ I think I’ll make it.”  I stood and he moved to get up, but grunted and slowed his movements.  I would’ve reached out a hand to him if I knew it wouldn’t insult him.  Edward take help from someone, let alone a woman?  Please.

He was on his hands and knees when he reached up a hand to me.  I was so shocked that I just stood there and stared at him.  “Are ya gonna help me or not?”  I snapped out of it and reached my hand to take his arm.  He reached up and took hold of my shoulder.  I could feel him trembling through his hand on my shoulder. 

I placed my hands on his arm to try and steady him and my hands touched blood.  I felt something inside flare at the feel of the now cold blood.  The link between Richard and I was still open and the hunger flared again.  I suddenly saw Richard sitting in bed.  I had awakened him when I opened the link earlier, but now he was fully awake.  “What’s wrong, Anita?”  The hunger was so great that I couldn’t speak and the hunger did the only thing that it could. It turned the hunger for blood into a hunger for something else. 

Suddenly the blood on his arm felt warm.  I could hear a slight buzzing in the air and tilted my face up to the sky, closing my eyes.  “Anita?”  Richard again. 

“Yes, Richard, I’m fine.  Go back to sleep.  It’s all over.”  I told him with my thoughts.

“But I feel your hunger, your need.”  I felt him reach out over our connection and I shut it down as fast and as hard as I could.  I did not need his “touch” right now. 

Edward had raised to his knees and had placed his other hand on my hip to help balance himself.  He was looking at me with a funny expression on his face.  "What?"  Edward just chuckled and got to his feet.  His hands hadn't moved and the one on my hip had somehow hooked a finger in one of my belt loops.  I looked at his hand then at him and he just smiled at me.  I smacked his hands away and waited till he had his balance to put my attention somewhere else. 

I bent to gather things back into his bag, "You don't have to do that."

"Shut up, Edward.  You can't do too much right now."  I looked at his side again and could see bits of flesh hanging where I had cleaned the wound.  The edges were singed black from the holy water.  I stood to help Edward back to the car, but he wasn't there.  I looked towards the car and he was already halfway there.  Limping and moving slow, but halfway there.  I walked to him and awkwardly put my arm around his waist to help balance him.  My skin against his was giving me goosebumps. 

'What is wrong with me tonight?  Why am I having reactions like this towards Edward, of all people?'

"How long has it been since you have fed, Ma petit?" came Jean-Claude's voice in my head.  I helped Edward into the jeep, shut the door and walked back to the vampires’ remains. 

"What do you mean fed?"  I thought back.  I knew exactly what he was talking about.  We had had this conversation far too many times for me not to know.  "Your feigned naiveté amuses me."

"Can the flirtation, Jean-Claude.  Explain."

Í physically felt him sigh and he said, "You do not have any of your, for lack of a better word, food with you.  This hunting excursion has not allowed even your pomme de sang to travel with you.  I am too weak to contain and feed the arduer for you.  And our red headed friend needs sustenance as well..."

"Shit, Damian.  I couldn't bring Nathaniel and you know it.  I don't have anyone available that I would be willing to.....I don't have to tell you, you know what."

"There is always your friend." And that's all he said.  I didn't have to reply, he could feel how I felt about sex with Edward.  It had never crossed my mind and I wasn't going to open that door now.  I reached the site of our recent activity and kneeled by the bag.  I looked around me and sighed heavily.  'Are you all right, Ma petit?'  Jean-Claude asked.  I shook my head no, knowing he knew my answer. 

'I'm tired of having to clean up other people's messes.  I'm tired of the arduer, tired of the disaster area that my life seems to have become.  I'm just tired, Jean-Claude.'  I shrugged my shoulders and pulled out the knife that I used to cut out the hearts of the vamps I executed.  I got to my feet and moved to the side of the closest triplet and knelt beside it.  I glanced at it's face and noticed it had very masculine features.  I jerked my eyes away before I really started thinking of it as a him.  Corpses are always It.  Thinking of them that way helped to keep the nightmares away.  I raised the knife and brought my hand down with enough force against the chest that the knife went in to the hilt.  Hooray for the marks.  I began cutting out the heart and blood welled against the knife and my hand, cold against my skin.

Ordinarily, I would have worn gloves, but Jean-Claude's marks made disease something I didn't have to worry about. 

My nostrils flared as the smell of the blood caressed my nose, reaching thru me to wrap around the hunger I had managed to put to bed and woke it up.  My mouth watered and my hand stopped for a moment.  I could feel my beast reach out for something familiar, for something lycanthrope.  It reached behind me and touched Edward, but didn't recoil away from him.  It liked what it felt.  I could feel him as good as if I were touching him.  My beast rubbed a metaphysical paw up his chest, and then back down again towards areas I didn't want to know how they felt.  I fought to pull back as hard as I could, to remove that metaphysical paw.  I felt it slam into me and my beast wasn't happy.  She wanted satisfaction and if I didn't give her one, she would take the other.

'Shit.'

'If you do not feed, mon ange, it will not be, as you say, pretty.'  I could feel Jean-Claude's concern, even as he tried to make the joke.  I glanced behind me towards Edward and looked into his blue eyes.  His desire from the touch of my beast evident in his eyes.  It was a feral look.

There was nothing about death in that gaze.  It was all sex.  No, that wasn’t even it.  It was, oh hell, it was pure fucking; if fucking can be pure, that is.  With the marks open between Jean-Claude and I, Edward’s lust slammed into me hard enough to rock me back and forth on my knees.  Jean-Claude shivered in delight and his lust returned the call.   The lust from both men grabbed the arduer and fed it.  The hunger rose in me for flesh. 

Feed me or fuck me, my beast didn’t care, just as long as she was satisfied.  I lowered my gaze and closed my eyes trying to fight the hunger.  That's when I noticed Raina.  She was trying to help the arduer take control and my fighting back was doing no good.  Her stoking the fire along with the boys combined lust, I was a goner, but I'll be damned if I wasn't going to put up one hell of a fight. 

I got a sense of movement in front of me and opened my eyes.  Edward was walking towards me.  No, not walking.  He was stalking.  Raina looked at him thru my eyes and she liked what we saw.  'Fuck you, bitch.' I told her with my thoughts.  She just laughed at me.  My eyes fell to the bite at his side and water filled my mouth.  Suddenly I wanted to taste that wound.  To swirl my tongue around the outer edge and thrust inside; to sink my teeth into his flesh.

Edward was moving ever closer and I screamed my frustration for it to stop.  I raised my face to the sky and screamed.  Edward was suddenly there, in front of me.  I looked at him and the lust was still there.  My eyes dropped to his side and Raina urged me forward to sniff the skin of his stomach.  I fought hard to stay where I was.  "What is wrong, Anita?  What is this energy that I suddenly have?"  I looked up the length of him to his eyes.  I could see the unspoken questions mingling with the desire.  I could see his struggle with what he was feeling. 

"Fight it, Edward.  If either of us can beat this, it would be you."

"But what am I fighting?"  Raina decided she had had enough of waiting and raised my hand to place against his thigh.  Edward sucked in a breath.  My hand slowly made it's way to his bite.  Gently, she ran my fingers over the wound then suddenly plunged my finger tips inside.  Edward winced and grabbed my hand, removing it from his side.  Raina leaned us forward until my face was just a breath away from his skin.  We breathed deeply of the scent that was Edward.  Desire shot thru me stopping at that point that every woman has and tingled, causing my sex to swell like a bitch in heat. 

"I hate you," I whispered, breathing heavily.  "Who?"  Edward asked.  I looked up at him, at those eyes full of desire, full of lust.  He had never looked at me that way and it was scarier than any look he had ever given me.  Scarier because my body mirrored that look.  I wanted Edward with every fiber of my being and my beast wasn't going to rest until I had had him. 

I closed my eyes and dropped my face again.  I could hear Raina laughing in my thoughts and the only way I could control her this far gone was to open to Richard.  I needed pack to control pack.  I opened my eyes and looked at Edward's wound again.  I opened the link between Richard and I and found him ready for me.  'I am here, Anita.  Use me as you need.'

I took a deep breath and whispered in my thoughts 'It's Raina.  I can't control her.'  Lust for Richard slammed into me harder than anything I had felt tonight.  I was going to be sore in the morning.  That is if this was over by morning.  'Let her guide you, Anita.  If you feel so guilty about sleeping with Edward, let Raina be in charge, then blame it on the metaphysical shit after.' 

'Easier said than done, dear Richard.  Ma petit will still feel guilty.  No matter who's fault it is.'  Jean-Claude had hit the nail on the head.  I would still feel guilty, because I would have let Raina take over without a fight, but I'll be damned if that bitch was going to control me and who I had sex with.  I was beginning to get angry.  My hands fell to my sides and I fisted them, letting my nails dig into the flesh.

Pain.  That's what I needed.  Raina was losing.  Good.

Bitch. I felt her whisper.  Ditto.

The arduer was receding and Edward began to sway on his feet.  He fell to his knees in front of me.  We looked into each other's eyes.  "What was that?" he asked.  The lust and desire disappearing from those baby blues. His eyes were beginning to go dim, as if he were about to lose consciousness.  He began to sway on his knees and fell forward against me; almost knocking me over and finally hit the ground with a heavy thud--unconscious.  I felt his neck, searching for the pulse and found it.  Slight, but there.  I removed my hand and blood was left behind.  I looked at my hand and the fingertips were covered with blood.  Edward's blood.  It was the hand that Raina had shoved into the bite on his side. 

My eyes left my fingers and went to his side.  The blood flow had been started again and the lower half of his left side was covered.  He had lost a lot of blood.  My fingertips had reopened the wound and started the blood going.  The marks between Richard and I flared again and it was almost as if seeing the blood made me smell the blood, because the metallic smell that only blood had, was all that was in my nose. 

I unconsciously licked my lips and felt Raina begin to swim to the top.  I closed my eyes and started breathing deep.  It wasn’t helping.  I fisted my hands and dug my nails into my palms.  Pain.  Pain was what I needed.  Still not working.  The smell of the blood was too much of what my beast liked; too much of what the pack liked. 

Raina was coming back.  ‘Richard?  Are you still there?’ 

‘Yes.  I can feel her.  Don’t try to fight it, Anita.  Try to ride the storm.  Treat her as if she were your beast.’  Great, what was I supposed to do with that advice? 

‘Do what you do best, ma petit.’  I could hear the feigned humor in his voice.  Raina began to laugh at me.   If I could have killed her again, I would have, but I wasn’t going to put the gun to my own head.  I have grown attached to it over the years.  I reached up and took off my shoulder holster, it was beginning to chaffe, and lay it on the ground next to Edward. It was within easy reach.  Raina grabbed hold of my beast and slammed it into me.  The metaphysical creature rocked me hard enough to lose my balance; I fell forward, across Edward.  My hands flew out and caught me.  I came face first with his wound. 

Blood slammed into my nostrils and curled around my beast, squeezing.  Raina laughed inside my head and I closed my eyes, willing myself not to breathe. 

'Ma petit, you struggle in vain.' came Jean-Claude's voice.  I sighed heavily, my body shaking with the force of it.  'Which would you rather do, eat him or...eat him?'  I looked at him thru our shared link and saw Damian lying on the floor, Nathaniel curled around his body; tears were flooding his face.  Damian's eyes were closed. 'Not yet, ma petit, but soon if you do not hurry.'   Jean-Claude answered the unspoken question.

Nathaniel looked up at Jean-Claude as if he could see me and a memory suddenly flashed inside my head. 

Everything suddenly smelled sterile.  I could hear someone paging a doctor over an intercom.  A hospital.  I could feel something sliding across my lower abdomen, just below my stomach.  It was heaven and hell all at the same time.  Pleasure and pain.  I heard a soft moan.  It was me, just not my voice.  I opened my eyes and saw…me.  I was licking my stomach, but it wasn’t my stomach.  Heat shot thru me and stopped at the center of my legs.

Liquid flowed. 

This was all déjà vu.  Why does this memory seem like I’ve already lived it? 

I continued to watch myself and I looked up and straight at…me.  Those weren’t my eyes; they were Raina’s.  I glanced down at my stomach and there was a faint scar.  Then it suddenly hit me.  The day I healed Nathaniel when he had been eviscerated. 

I was suddenly looking through Jean-Claude’s eyes again and Nathaniel had a look on his face as if he had known we were sharing one of his memories.  I pulled back from Jean-Claude and opened my eyes again. 

Looking at the wound, I called upon my arduer and embraced it.  I looked at Raina, metaphysically and embraced her too, slamming the both of them together.  I grunted from the force of the lust slamming into me and took a deep breath.

I leaned into Edwards side, laying my nose against his skin and breathed deeply again.  My tongued snaked out of my mouth and made contact with the side of the wound, lapping at it as if I was drinking from a bowl of milk. 

I raised my head and began to openly lick the wound.  Running my tongue inside and around the edges.  I could feel the skin knitting back together with each pass of my tongue.  I stopped long enough to look at the wound.  The edges were no longer black and there wasn’t any skin hanging from the edges.  It looked like it would have about a week from now.  I was getting better at healing. 

‘Just think what help the arduer could give you, ma petit, if you would, but give in.’

‘To her?  Never.’

‘You are in as much control now as you have ever been, ma petit.’  I could feel the truth in his words.  It wasn’t Raina driving now, but me.  It was all me.  Raina liked this and my beast liked this, but what kept me in control was the fact that I didn’t want Edward to die. And if I relinquished control, he would.

I could feel Raina fighting with my beast for control. They were both satisfied with the blood, but the arduer was anything but satisfied. I looked at Edward again and gave up some of my resistance, but not all. My eyes trailed from his face down his torso to the wound at his side, partially healed. The lust for blood raised in me again and I could hear Raina laughing inside my head. It wasn't a pleasant laugh. My beast growled and tried to claw its way into dominance. I closed my eyes and fought for control.
'Give in to it, ma petit. Just this once.' I could hear the desperation in his voice and I didn't like it being there. Jean-Claude and Richard sent what strength they could through the connection we shared and it helped push the beast down, but that only helped Raina gain a little more control. And along with Raina came the sexual need I had been trying to fight.
I opened my eyes and looked at Edward. He was conscious now. It was Raina's lust I was feeling along with the arduer, but I grabbed a hold of it and made it mine. With thoughts of Damian and Nathaniel, I gave in to the arduer and allowed Raina just enough control to help feed the arduer.
I leaned over again and put my face close to the wound and licked. "Hey!" Edward raised up on his elbows to get a better view of what I was doing, but didn't move to stop me. Raina smiled inside my head and growled inwardly, vibrating my chest. I raised my eyes to his and gave him the smile that I save for Jean-Claude on those nights we are closer than others.  Edward lost the look of surprise on his face, trying to take on the blank look he gets when he is going to kill something.  Heated lust entered his eyes instead. 
I closed my eyes as my beast began to purr.  I lowered my head again and continued licking the wound.  Edward gasped with a sharp intake of breath. My eyes wondered back to his as I continued to bathe his wound with my tongue.  It didn't take long for the wound to heal and I was licking nothing but bare skin and still my beast and the arduer craved more. 
To my surprise, I craved more. 
The lust in Edward's eyes ignited a flame that licked at my beast and threatened to burn it up.  My body was moving faster than my beast.  Raina's desires had faded away leaving my lust-hunger to take over.  Even the arduer was ebbing away.  It was just me.  No more beast.  No more succubus curse.  Just lil 'ol me.
And Edward.  My tongue continued to circle the area where the bite had been.  I wanted Edward.  I couldn't even blame Raina anymore.  I have never pictured Edward as a facet to release my lust upon, but......
I took a deep breath, kinda hard to do with your tongue against someone's stomach.  I moved towards the center of his stomach and my tongue dipped into his belly button.  He gasped and jerked.  I placed a knee on either side of his legs and crawled up his body, forcing his back to the ground, my tongue leaving a trail of wetness on his stomach and chest.  My mouth reached his collar bone and I felt my beast shiver with excitement, but nothing more.  I suddenly had the urge to bite down on the bone sticking up in the skin, but moved my mouth to his neck, beginning to nibble. 
Edward grabbed my arms and raised my upper body till I was straddling him.  With our height difference, I was just above his pelvic bone.  My body was not happy; neither was his.  Edward's hands remained on my upper arms, his grip tight, both of us breathing heavily. 
Our eyes locked.  I wanted Edward.  God forgive me, I wanted him and he would be mine. 
My legs tightened against the sides of his body in response to my body's urges.  Our ragged breathing was the only sound around us.  Everything had gone quiet as if waiting with anticipation for our next move.  My eyes met and locked with Edward's.  My hips jerked forward trying to find something to ease the hunger between them.  Edward's grip tightened on my upper arms.  His eyes closed as I brought my hands up to balance myself against his chest.  Electricity shot up my arms and back down into him.  I could feel Jean-Claude's shudder of excitement and remembering the marks still open between the three of us, I shut the metaphysical door and locked it up tight. 
This is one thing I would not share with either of them.  This was mine.  And Edward's.
His grip loosened on my arms and his hands slid down to stop atop each thigh, the fingers curling, trying to break thru the leather of my pants.  His hips raised against my back, aiming for some invisible target. Our gaze still locked, I reached behind me and, raising to my knees, my hands unbuttoned Edward's pants.  Grasping the zipper with the thumb and forfinger of my left hand, I slowly unzipped his pants.  His body became very still, as if in anticipation.  I brought my hands forward and began to tug my shirt out of the waist band of my pants.
Edward grabbed my hands and, with that lustful gaze, ordered me to raise my arms.  I folded my arms behind my head.  "Straight up, Blake."  My arms straightened.  He took hold of the hem of my shirt and raising his upper body and pulled it off.  His hands grabbed my wrists and slowly slid down my arms and stopped in the area between my bra and underarms.  He was looking at my breasts and growling.
Growling of all things.
I gave him a feral smile and let my upper arms fall back behind my head.  His hand trailed up my arms again and grabbed my wrists and I heard a click and felt cold steel.  Bringing my hands in front of me again, I saw handcuffs locked about my wrists.  My handcuffs.  Fuck!
He smiled at the shock on my face and the fact he was able to steal my handcuffs without me knowing.  "Getting slack, Blake," he said with that smile.
"Fuck you..." I paused trying to think of something to call him he wouldn't like, the feelings surging thru my body making it hard to think.
He continued to smile as he lay back on the grass, his hands sliding down my sides, coming to a stop at my waistband and going to the button and zipper on the front of my pants.  The forefingers of both hands slowly dipped inside to rub against my skin, following along the waistband. His eyes raised to mine and he said, "Don't worry we are getting to that."  I let my hands fall against his stomach and he grunted with the impact. His fingers continued to rub against my skin sending shivers through my body.  My breath hitched and his smile widened.  His fingers stopped at the button of my pants and he said, "These are in my way.  I think," he paused to give a rough tug on the front and I fell forward against him, my hands between us, and finished in a whisper, "these need to come off." 
I could feel him unbuttoning my pants between us.  I arched my back to raise the middle of my body up, making it easier for him.  My body was very aware of his were our skin touched.  He pushed the top of my pants down as far as they would go, stopping where our bodies touched.  His gaze touched mine and suddenly he was atop me, my back against the grass.
He sat up on his knees, my gaze going to the perfect skin at his side where the wound had been just moments ago.  He spread the opening to my pants and leaned forward and kissed the skin that was exposed.  He raised his head to look at me as he slid a finger just inside the top of my panties, and smiled.  His gaze dropped and then came back to my eyes.  "A matching set?  For some reason, I didn't think you were....girly."
I wiggled my hips and moaned slightly.  "Why, Edward, I didn't know you cared."  He growled, again, and looking around us lifted me as he raised to his feet and pulled me behind him as he walked for the trees.  I was beginning to dread what was coming.  I didn't know what was coming, but I was dreading it all the same.  "Edward, what are you doing?"  I hid my panic very well.  Yipee!
Stopping before a tree, he reached up and snapped a branch off.  He turned to face me and something passed over his face before I could read it.  Taking my cuffed hands, he pulled me in front of him and towards the tree, my back towards him.  He ran his hands up my side and raising my arms, he pushed me towards the tree.  He stretched my arms above me and hooked the chain connecting the cuffs on what was left of the broken branch.  It wasn't high enough to put a strain on my wrists, but I was not happy.  I tried looking behind me to see Edward, but I only caught glimpses. 
I saw him bend over and raise a pant let and pull out his hunting knife.  My breath caught at the length of the blade.  Eight inches, if I was judging correctly.  "Edward."  I put all the menace I could in that one statement, but I don't know who I was trying to kid.  He lay the knife on the ground between his feet and, standing, he put his hands on my hips and leaned into my back.  Putting his lips close to my ears, he sighed heavily, his breath moving my hair.  His fingers dipped into my waistband and he began to slowly push my pants down. 
Stopping at my ankles, he kneeled again and untied my shoes, first the left then the right, and removed them one at a time.  Lifting each foot, he removed the leather pants.  Standing here in the outdoors, in nothing but my bra and panties, I was beginning to feel the pull of the arduer again.  I felt liquid heat pool at the juncture of my legs causing my sex to swell even more.  I took a deep breath and shoved the arduer down, locking the door tight.  I wanted Edward and nothing was going to take this away from me, not even the obsession of the arduer. 
I felt cold steel against my leg, just under the left cheek of my butt and I turned to look as much as I could.  Edward was still kneeling, holding the knife against me.  "Edward, I'm not..."
"Whats the matter, Blake?  Don't ya trust me?"  Edward replied.  He slid the knife against my skin and up my back to a shoulder strap of my bra.  He cut one then the other.  Gently lifting on my arms, he turned me around and replaced my hands on the makeshift hook.  The cups of my bra still hugging my breasts, Edward placed the tip of the knife against the material connecting the two cups and sliced.  The bra fell to the ground and Edward hissed.  His gaze full of my chest he said, "Do you know how long I have wanted to do this?"  Tossing the knife to stick in the ground at our feet, he raised his hands to my rib cage and gently slid his hands until they were cupping my breasts as if to weigh them.  His thumbs raised to brush against my nipples and I arched my back into him, head thrown back as much as possible with the tree behind me.
"So beautiful," he whispered.  He bent down and, his mouth against my skin, nibbled my collar bone.  His lips continued to move downward, stopping between my breasts, leaving a hot, wet and flaming trail in their wake. He took a deep breath as he slid his hands around my waist and pulled me against him.  The leather of his pants sliding up and down my legs, the friction making it harder and harder not to wrap my legs around him.  His right hand slid down my waist and hip to my knee and he lifted my leg to wrap around him. 
My body began to quiver in reaction, noticeably shaking.  I could feel his body dropping to his knees, his lips dragging against my body; my leg dragging against his.  His knees stopping against the ground, putting him face to face with my crotch.  Reaching for the knife, he drug the blade against the skin of my thigh and underneath the hip of my panties and cut the fabric.  Moving the knife to my other hip, he did the same; the material dropping to the ground between my feet.  Sticking the knife back in the ground, he raised his right hand and sliding it between my knees and hooking my leg, he brought my leg up to rest the knee against his shoulder, spreading my legs even wider.
He leaned forward letting his breath brush against me.  To my surprise, my pussy got even wetter.  It was as if I could feel him at my core as my body constricted with it's need for him.  He nestled his nose against my pubic bone and that's when I felt it.  His tongue touched my clit and pure extasy exploded in my body.  The knee that was still supporting my weight buckled.  Edward reached behind that leg and supported my weight by pulling that leg up to rest on his other shoulder.  His left hand came around my waist to rest on the area just above my pubic bone. 
I looked down and he was smiling at me.  "Don't move or I'll stop," he demanded.  His eyes said he was serious.  He slowly moved his mouth towards me and stopping a breath away, I felt him move the other hand between my thighs.  He traced the lips of my pussy with a finger and slowly parted the folds to expose my opening to his breathing.  I was fighting not to move, fighting the arduer for control and fighting to keep everyone out of my mind. 
I felt Edward's tongue again as he slipped a finger inside of me and the only thing I could do was moan.  He slowly began to move his finger, building the friction and rhythm.  I felt myself come as the orgasm hit me, but this didn't slow Edward down.  He inserted a second finger then a third.  My body was so tense with pleasure I didn't know if I wanted to scream or howl.  My beast reveled in the sensations my body was feeding it and I got a mental picture of Raina rolling around on the floor giggling. 
Edward removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.  He alternated between his tongue and fingers, both at my opening and at my clit.  My body couldn't take much more of this.  I wanted to taste him as much as he was tasting me.  I was thirsting for him.  It wasn't helping me with my fight.  Something or someone was going to win and before it decided for me, I made my decision.  I called to the arduer.  I opened my mind for Jean-Claude and felt his call to the arduer.  I was breathing hard and heavy and felt my body calm as the aduer washed over me.  Edward stopped and looked at my eyes.  His baby blues had dilated and his lips were covered with my body's juices.  He released my legs and stood.
Facing me, he reached down and inserted a finger again, stroking once, twice; then inserting another finger.  My body couldn't take much more before I went over the ledge again.  He reached up and unhooked my hands from their perch and gently lay me down on the grass at the foot of the tree.  I raked my fingers and nails down his chest as he placed his body between my wide-spread legs. 
My hands stopped at his waistband and I whined, saying, "You have to much clothing on," then growled for emphasis.  He smiled and removed his fingers.  We both looked at his hand and he slowly slid his fingers into his mouth and licked them clean.  I bucked my hips catching him off guard, rolling him onto his back.  I straddled his thighs and grabbed the waistband of his pants.  I stopped and closed my eyes.  I could clearly see Jean-Claude, but no one else.  He was blocking them from me, keeping my mind on the arduer.  I felt it wash over him as it washed over me and I felt Edward stiffen in response. 
I glanced at his face and looked down as I parted his fly.  He slowly came into view as I took my time exposing him.  Edward was a true blonde.  I glanced at my wrists and, frowning, raised them to him to remove the cuffs.  He removed them and, as fast as the vamps he and I hunted, I had them hooked on his wrists.  Behind his back.  I roughly shoved him back against the ground and stifled any protests he would make as I wrapped my hand around him. 
He was throbbing so hard I could feel it in the palm of my hand.  The pink head was large but not too large.  He was at least eight inches in length and so thick, I was almost unable to make my fingers touch as they wrapped around him.  I licked my lips and I felt the shaft jerk.  I smiled at his body's response to me.  I stood and stretched in response to my beast and purred with satisfaction.  I reached down and, grabbing his pants, jerked them to his ankles.  I looked up at Edward, into his eyes.  They were glassed over with the desire he was feeling.  I glanced down at his throbbing cock. My mouth started to water, wanting to taste him, to suck him dry and get him hard again.  "What do you want me to do to you, Edward," I asked.  He moaned and started to sweat.  "I asked you want you wanted."  I straddled his thighs again.  "I'm not touching you untill you tell me."
He smiled that feral smile and said, "Suck me, baby. Put my cock in your mouth and swallow me.  Don't let a drop escape," he rasped.  I took him in my hand again and slowly stroked.  I loved the power this gave me.  I was in control and he was at my mercy.  I put my other hand on the ground and slid back to his knees, rubbing my pussy against one leg.  His cock throbbed and jerked with my movements.  "You're gonna be the death of me," he said between clenched teeth. 
"They don't call me the Executioner for nothing," I whispered.  I bent forward and let my tongue taste him. His hips bucked and I brought my mouth away.  Looking up at him, I said, "Don't move or I'll stop," throwing his own words back at him. 
"Fuck me.  Fuck me with your mouth," was his reply. 
I bent forward again and tasted him again.  He tried hard not to move.  His hands behind his back pushed his hips up and gave me better access to his scrotum.  I took the head into my mouth and stopped there.  I licked the opening with my tongue, cleaning off any cum that had escaped.  He tasted sweet and salty.  Just as I had imagined.  I swirled my tongue around the head and withdrew.  Taking him in my mouth again, I took him all the way to the root and sucked.  Withdrawing, I used my hand to stroke as I moved my mouth up and down.  I cupped his scrotum with my other hand and massaged him.  He slightly moved his hips as I pumped him.  Thrashing his head back and forth, he growled. 
I withdrew my mouth from his cock and replaced it with one of his testicles as I continued to stroke him with my hand.  "Blake, I can't take any more.  I can't hold back," he growled.  I put his cock back in my mouth.  The next thing I knew he picked me up by the hips and had me straddling his head.  I felt his tongue touch me and his fingers enter me.  I glanced back at his hands and noticed that he was wearing the cuffs on one hand.  He had unlocked one and it was dangling from the end of the one still hooked on his hand.  I took his cock back in my mouth and began to stroke in earnest.  Our orgasm hit us about the same time.  I came into his mouth as his juice shot into mine and down my throat, squirting with each up-stroke of my hand. 
Amazingly, he remained hard, even as I swallowed the last remnants of his semen.  He was still licking between the lips of my pussy. 
We were both breathing heavy.  Letting his head fall back to the ground, he moved my hips from over him and rolled to his hands and knees.  "On your back, Blake."  His eyes were still glassy with desire, but the look was menacing.  He moved me to lay on my back and, placing both hands on both of my knees, spread them as far as they could go.  "Don't move your legs," he said.  Crawling on all fours, he moved between my legs and looked at me.  Sitting back on his knees, he took his cock in his hand and slowly stroked. 
He moved the head to my opening and inserted the head.  My opening convulsed, trying to pull him in the rest of the way.  He pulled back out and inserted the head again.  "What do you want, Blake," he paused for emphasis.  "Tell me or we are thru here."  The muscles in his neck were straining from his holding back. 
I bucked my hips trying to throw him off balance and move the rest of the way in.  He placed both hands on my hips to hold me down.  "Tell me, Blake, now." 
"Fuck me, Edward.  Fuck me till I'm screaming." 
"What?  Fuck you till you're creaming?"
"That, too."  With that he shoved his cock all the way in.  He ground his pelvis against my clit.  The arduer rose even more and wrapped itself around the both of us, enhancing our pleasure.  He stroked slowly at first and increased his rhythm with his frenzy.  He moved his hand between us and began to rub circles around my clit.  My hips bucking as he stroked himself into me.  The arduer was riding the both of us.  Our bodies sweating and breathing heavily.  
I reached that peak that every woman talks about and stayed there till my body couldn't handle the pressure anymore and my pleasure burst in a cloud of colors and faces.  Edward's and Jean-Claude's faces.  Nathaniel and Damian's faces. 
Edward's body stiffened again, and I felt his juices wash the inside of my body as he emptied himself inside of me.  I could feel the juices sliding out of my body, flowing down to trace the crease of my ass.  He stroked a few more times, getting slower with each stroke.  I could feel the arduer subsiding and my beast curled up for a long nap.  Raina wasn't anywhere around in my head.  Edward rolled onto his back taking me with him to rest on his chest.  We didn't speak, just lay there listening to our heavy breathing; our sweat mingling.  He was still inside of me and I could feel him softening. 
"I need a cigarette," he said.
"You don't smoke," I replied as lifted my head to look in his eyes. 
He looked at me for a long time, not saying anything.  I lay my head back on his chest and listened to his heart beating.  "There's a lot things I don't do, that I may start doing," I heard him reply as I fell into blissful unconsciousness.