Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
527
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
21
Hits:
1,375

Seaquest 'Instant Slash' Story

Summary:

Well, procrastinating me has been playing around with the "Instant Slash" Site. So, I thought I'd offer this up to the group until I finish my cabin story :)

Work Text:

Seaquest 'Instant Slash' Story
by JaimeBlue

 

The darkness was all around as Tim walked through the beach down towards his hut, random thoughts of anal sex crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Katie had told him she often dreamed about Bridger involved in fellatio with a dolphin, but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Ben .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Miguel, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Ben masturbating himself with a feather boa.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the spoon he was carrying with him. Would Ben's cock feel like that to his neck?

What would Ben think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating tapioca pudding off Ben's beautiful ass?

Tim rubbed the spoon against his cock whispering Ben's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his hut but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Ben's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Ben had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. the beach was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the tapioca pudding he was carrying and leisurely scratched his cock.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Tim calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his tapioca pudding and ran towards the sound of his love's voice.

Ben stumbled through the darkness towards Tim. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his love being attacked by a dolphin. Was he about to be raped by Mariah dressed as Bridger? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his neck.

Tim, Tim, my love, screamed Ben. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Tim leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the spoon and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare ass pointing in the air.

Ben! Tim gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Miguel said you were in your hut engaged in some anal sex with Katie.

No, I was alone in my hut with nothing but my feather boa for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your ass was, and how I would like to stroke my cock against it, and have you kiss my neck, and now I see your ass for myself I realise that not even Bridger has a ass to compare with yours.

Oh, love, Miguel said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Katie.

What! That old dolphin, I'd rather get involved in fellatio with Mariah, a spoon and tapioca pudding than dream of anal sex with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my neck curl.

Oh, Tim!

Oh, Ben, my love!

Cue soft music, sounds of anal sex and fellatio, soft focus and fade.........

 

END