Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
169
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
984

A Long Shot

Summary:

A fuzzy and, hopefully, at least, mildly funny snippet from Longshot's and Dazzler's married life together.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A Long Shot
by Pirate Turner

 

        He leaned in the doorway, his arms crossed before his chest and a smirk upon his handsome face. "That was quite a light show, babe."

        Allison glared at her husband but continued to shiver even as she threw a towel at him. He caught it and whipped it teasingly through the air, just missing her. She rose an eyebrow and continued to glare at him. "Just wait, blondie. Your time will come, and then you won't be quite as long."

        Longshot grinned triumphantly as he shook his head. "That's why men piss standing up."

        "You may piss standing up," she returned, "but eventually the porcelain will get you too. Even you have to sit on it for some things, and when you do, I'll be waiting." It was her turn to smile triumphantly as she slipped out of the bedroom.

        "Oh, really?"

        "You betcha," she replied with a wink. He tackled her, bringing her to a playful end on their bed.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.