Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
456
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,340

Your Baby

Summary:

Ianto stakes his claim

Work Text:


Your Baby
by PEJA

Glaring at the tangle of arms, legs and spent cocks sprawled across the ravaged bed was enough to topple the fragile thread of sanity that came and went in John Hart's blazing blue eyes. Spiraling out of control, the jealousy stricken man drew his gun and shot, the bullet cutting a smoking hole in the wall less than half an inch over the sleeping body of the man he considered his and his alone.

Captain Jack Harkness.

Jack sprang up at the sound of the shot, brutally wrenched out of his sensual drowse, and instinctively covered his lover's just as suddenly bolt-upright form with his own sleek body.

"John?" he screamed, seeing the man pointed his gun directly at his heart. "What the fuck?"

"Baby..." John groaned, shaking his head. "Oh baby..."

Jack drew a deep breath, his mind working on the situation with amazing speed. "Put the gun down, John."

"I can't," John moaned. "Don't ya get it. Its killing me the way you cheat, baby." He thrust the gun like a club at Jack. "Ya gotta learn to keep that toy," the gun moved to point out Jack's cock, which was growing in proportion to the danger. "Jack, ya gotta keep that in your pants around other guys."

"What are you talking about John?"

John snorted, mimicking back Jack's words, then adding, "You belong to me, baby. Like it used to be. We were good together. I want that back."

Jack sighed, shaking his head. "That was a long time ago. Over, done. You need to move on."

"I can't..." a silvery tear slid down John's lean cheek as the gun slipped from his numb fingers. "I...love you, Jack. Always will. Please..."

"I'm sorry, John." Jack murmured relaxing in the arms snaking around him now the danger was dying down. "I can't go back. I'm with Ianto now. I'm happy.

"Baby..."

"John, no."

John stamped his foot. "But...I *Love* you."

Jack leaned his head back onto Ianto's shoulder. "I'm...sorry."

"Jack, he has to know."

"Know?" John whispered, his voice trembling. "Know what?"

"Jack divorced you, John." Ianto said as gently as he could. "He married me last night." he added, his dark eyes capturing John's brimming gaze. "John....Your baby doesn't love you anymore. Not anymore."

John shook his head, disbelief coloring his face. "No..." The truth of Ianto's words washed the color out of John's face and a stream of tears snaked down his cheeks. His eyes mapped Jack's saddened expression and he nodded, then turned and walked away.


END

Email: makebelievearchive@gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1

To stupid for words? sorry for the smarmy stuff, but I'm unfocused this morning. You might be better off burning this drivel than reading it