Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
334
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
943

Lets Talk Turkey

Summary:

Something for Thanksgiving

Work Text:

Lets Talk Turkey
by sablerose2

 
" I don't want to talk about this anymore Spike whats done is done and I can't change it." ( heavy sigh )
 
" But Angel you told me I could!" ( roll of eyes )
 
" No more! Leave me alone! Go bug someone else." ( arms across his chest )
 
" I bet you wouldn't tell Buffy that." ( mumbled under his breath )  
 
" What was that you said?" ( slightly growled )
 
" Nothing. I didn't say anything." ( sniffles and turns away )
 
" Come on Spike you know I would have told her the same thing. I just think it's to dangers for you to do." ( world weary sigh with a side of shoulder slump)
 
" But I have study how to do this for two weeks I've even had Fred give me some tapes to watch, Angel I know I can do this on my own. Please?"  ( Big blue puppy dogs eyes turn to half power)
 
 " And I said no so quit asking the answer is not going to change I'm only doing this to protected you. I don't want to see you get hurt." ( fighting puppy dog eyes )
 
" You don't love me any more and you don't trust me! I know I can do this." ( foot stomp, arms crossed)
 
" Hey now that's not fair! You know I love you more then anything that's why I can't let you do this. Why can't you just do it the old fashion way? It's safer. And you've done it this way before and it worked then and it will work now." (  arms going around his beloved. )    
 
" But you said....." ( BIG puppy dog and anemia eyes with a side of lip quiver )
 
" For the last time Spike. NO! You are not deep frying the turkey this year!
 
 
Happy Holiday's to all
E-Mail : sablerose2@sbcglobal.net