Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Current writers: by Teddy, Jaya, Mari and Loke

    ooc: Just because my brain decided to take a wild hike Friday night while I was at work. So this is what came of it. I'm not designating any fandom's here, so I suppose it could go a number of ways depending on what people want to do. Have fun I'm easy to get along with. ;) Feel free to pick up any of the side characters if you so desire.
    The story so far:  The green glowy mushrooms are invading.  Well, we don't know this for sure.  Drug dealers are slicing up the aliens drying them and selling them off for the high.  Well, we don't know this for sure.  Dana, a young guy affected by the Lush interrupts Jack and Owen in a back alley trying to look inconspicuous, while watching a known Lush outlet.  We know this for sure.  Now, Dana is locked in Torchwood cells and Jack is disturbed by the telepathic image of giant green glowing mushrooms, which really anyone would be.  Owen is on the way to Jack's office, whether to get Jack to finish the blowjob or to discuss Dana, is unclear.  So if you are confused, don't worry, everyone is.  Oh and we are missing a character named Sam who was last seen in the embrace of one of the drug dealers.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    33,153
    Chapters:
    109/109
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    38
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    25,180